About fixing some outfit (have image)

Hello :)
I bought the outfit CRJF Sci-fi for Genesis 9, 8, and 8.1 Females | Daz 3D and its really cool one! I use sometimes fit control and it helps me alot with a lot of outfits.
But in this one the kinda main problem its one piece suit , So when I change in fit control most of the parts move to , I fixed everything but only this on not (the one in the image) , I know its because maybe the breast to big for this outfit but even when I make it smaller the bug is still there but less.
Have any good idea how to fix it? thanks! ^^

Bug.PNG
808 x 829 - 1M
Bug 1.PNG
712 x 636 - 831K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,731

Wobbly lines, if that is what you mean, are inevitable with any kind of morph projection on hard-surface elements - the only fix is a custom morph made in a modelling application (or, with a lot of patience, with dForms).

• foxyfoxfurriesfoxyfoxfurries Posts: 314

Richard Haseltine said:

Wobbly lines, if that is what you mean, are inevitable with any kind of morph projection on hard-surface elements - the only fix is a custom morph made in a modelling application (or, with a lot of patience, with dForms).

Aaaa that's a shame because I REALLY Liked this outfit but it seems it wont fit my model well , I sit on the Fix Control and it really help but not in this area haha , Thanks 

• Try Adding  a smoothing modifier.

imageimage

Might cause other issues when you start posing, so be careful of intersection at bends and so forth.

no smooth.jpg
    1007 x 1003 - 136K
    with smooth.jpg
    995 x 1001 - 120K

DrunkMonkeyProductions said:

Try Adding  a smoothing modifier.

imageimage

Might cause other issues when you start posing, so be careful of intersection at bends and so forth.

Oh you made an amazing job with that smoothing modifier! I will check how to do it in YouTube . I need to click the outfit Edit . Object , Geometry add smoothing modifier . Right? :)
    Thanks btw

• Yep, you can use Figure or Object, they seem to work the same.

It's not perfect, but often gets the job done.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 5,073

That depends on the breast morph(s) that you use... i.e. different morph projection as well as the dialed value of the morph(s) will bring you different result with smoothing modifier. Like the example in screenshot 1 I attached, in which I dialed a morph from a Daz official morph package, smoothing won't fix the poke-thru... no matter how big the iteration value you set.

So firstly better understand the culprit of this issue... It's a "double-layered" bra, i.e. the vendors made an internal and an external geometry on the bra (screenshot 2). Due to different rigging and weight results, when you dial breasts morphs, internal and external geometry have different projection results. That's why you see the poke-thru. Actually that internal geomtry under the bra is not really needed or should've been better made...

Well, anyway, if you own Mesh Grabber or know how to use Blender, it's easy to fix it by dragging out that external geometry. I fixed it with Mesh Grabber in screenshots 3 ~ 5.

- With Geometry Editor, turn on Symmetry, hide the surface "180UV02", select some faces on the "external bra geometry". (ss3)
    - Drag them out with Mesh Grabber (drag more!). Then create a morph for it in Mesh Grabber pane. (ss4)
    - Then unhide "180UV02", dial the fix morph to a certain extent till you see no poke-thru. Save a wearable preset as you wish...(ss5)

In this way, this suit may well fit the PBMs and FBMs that you dialed.

SNAG-2024-5-16-000.png
    2560 x 1392 - 975K
    SNAG-2024-5-16-001.png
    2560 x 1392 - 1M
    SNAG-2024-5-16-003.png
    2560 x 1392 - 863K
    SNAG-2024-5-16-004.png
    2560 x 1392 - 826K
    SNAG-2024-5-16-005.png
    2560 x 1392 - 1015K
  • scorpioscorpio Posts: 8,333

If you don't want to pay for Mesh grabber, DS has a free built in system. Use dformers.

crosswind said:

That depends on the breast morph(s) that you use... i.e. different morph projection as well as the dialed value of the morph(s) will bring you different result with smoothing modifier. Like the example in screenshot 1 I attached, in which I dialed a morph from a Daz official morph package, smoothing won't fix the poke-thru... no matter how big the iteration value you set.

So firstly better understand the culprit of this issue... It's a "double-layered" bra, i.e. the vendors made an internal and an external geometry on the bra (screenshot 2). Due to different rigging and weight results, when you dial breasts morphs, internal and external geometry have different projection results. That's why you see the poke-thru. Actually that internal geomtry under the bra is not really needed or should've been better made...

Well, anyway, if you own Mesh Grabber or know how to use Blender, it's easy to fix it by dragging out that external geometry. I fixed it with Mesh Grabber in screenshots 3 ~ 5.

- With Geometry Editor, turn on Symmetry, hide the surface "180UV02", select some faces on the "external bra geometry". (ss3)
    - Drag them out with Mesh Grabber (drag more!). Then create a morph for it in Mesh Grabber pane. (ss4)
    - Then unhide "180UV02", dial the fix morph to a certain extent till you see no poke-thru. Save a wearable preset as you wish...(ss5)

In this way, this suit may well fit the PBMs and FBMs that you dialed.

@DrunkMonkeyProductions @crosswind @scorpio Thanks for all of you!

I dont mind to buy the Mesh Grabber if its easier :) would love to see the link for it , and also THANK YOU SO MUCH for the step by step picture it will help me a lot! I will try it later today for sure hope I could do it like you!!! ^^