Royal Eastern Dragon 2 [commercial]

Comments

• SapphireBlueSapphireBlue Posts: 874
    edited May 7

Had to try out the new Dragon. He's lovely! I must have checked out with it really quickly, because I didn't properly realize until I loaded him up that he had silver, gold and bronze textures. Those are really nice! The stone one is also very cool. Here he is with Pixie 9. (Had this as an idea for the DAZ+ portrait challenge.)

"I give you Serenity" (A portrait of Pixie and the Silver Dragon)

Post edited by SapphireBlue on
  • Faeryl WomynFaeryl Womyn Posts: 3,469

As for morphs, I can think of 2 types, more morphs for the head, so you can have evil or beautiful or cute, as for the second morph, is it possible to do one that lets you use it like the one's in the parades, with people under it and the troupe run around with it to look like a living dragon.

a0879bcb6e3745a3926ad995e430fa27.jpg
    1024 x 576 - 92K
  • caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,409

This dragon is wonderful; big compliments to RawArt. For an expansion set, I could imagine that a combination of blue/turquoise and gold would look very splendid.

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,832

Thanx for the suggestions!

That render looks great Sapphireblue....thank you so much for sharing it :)

• memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,962

Talk about a 'rabbit hole' or may I say a 'dragon hole'? Google 'chinese zodiac dragon colors' and see the varied and contradictory information you can read.

@RawArt, if I may suggest, any multi-color embroidery or jewel-like texture would be wonderful. An ebony body, with etchings in gold, ruby, emerald, and diamond to represent the five elements. (I even found out that as a Dragon, I need to avoid my favorite clothing colors, blue and greens, as they are very unlucky for me this year.) 

If another PA or you could come up with a pair of reading glasses for the dragon, that would be wonderful. I always think of a dragon reading as a symbol of wisdom and learning. 

edited May 7

heh...Rabbit hole is an understatement for sure.

I had so many different ideas when making this character....and even more while making the expansion set.

I just wanna say, the expansion set is done now, getting ready to pack it up

Thanx for all the suggestions. Will try to do them proud (or at least some of them...I could not do all the ideas)

Post edited by RawArt on
  • Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,482

I can't wait for the new texture set!!!  

Here's a quick render I did with the new dragon (wearing the old dragon's materials, I wanted something really colorful for this render)

Thank you again for this gorgeous creature!

• EnsaryEnsary Posts: 79

A couple of pose sets coming soon ;)

main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 896K
    main1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 827K
    main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1M
    main1.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 1021K

Ensary said:

wow!...very nice

• EnsaryEnsary Posts: 79

RawArt said:

Ensary said:

wow!...very nice

Thanks Raw Art, your work make it easy, congrats on such an amazing job as always

• LilwolffLilwolff Posts: 184

Looking forward to both the expansion set and the pose set. smiley  Please announce here when they are in the store. 

Can't wait to see the expansion packs and poses will be like.

edited May 16

The expansion set is through QA and should be in the store this month

(there are more variations than those shown in this pic)

00_EDragX_Main.jpg
    1000 x 1300 - 562K
    Post edited by RawArt on
  • memcneil70memcneil70 Posts: 3,962

Lovely and I enjoy the presentation!

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,176

Looks great!

Oh wow that looks perfect!!!  Thank you so very much for including the white version, that makes it soooo easy to customize it!  And I'm totally in love with what I can see of the red/gold and blue/green versions especially ^_^

I can't wait to get my hands on those new materials, and the awesome poses, as well!

Those look wonderful, can't wait to try them once I get the Dragon 3

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,304

I like those, especially the "misty" one! And the poses shown earlier look good too.

• dominiquebmdominiquebm Posts: 503
    edited May 17

Magnificent !!!

Post edited by dominiquebm on

I am happy you like what you see.

There are always so many things that could be done with textures, so I try to get as much variety as I can.

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,409

I'm also eagerly awaiting the add-ons and the poses!

At the moment I have this dragon thing; funny. I like the Chinese dragon the best, and RawArts wonderful dragon is that type. The snout looks a bit Aztec, which makes it even more interesting.

You asked for it, you got it.

The Royal Eastern 2 Texture Expansion set!

https://www.daz3d.com/royal-eastern-2-xpansion-for-dragon-3

The Royal Eastern Dragon 2 Xpansion adds many new and exciting textures to your Royal Eastern Dragon2 Character.

Multiple Candy coloured vibrant colour selections, Old wood and Old Painted Wood variations, An Ice Dragon and a White Scaled dragon for easy colour changes using Diffuse colour base.

This set was designed with ultra-realistic Iray Shader techniques. The High-Quality textures and dForce Hair really bring this character to life for your renders.

What's Included and Features

• Royal Eastern 2 Xpansion for Dragon 3:
      • Four Full Colourful "Candy" Skin Mats
      • One Ice Full Skin Mat
      • One Wooden Full Skin Mat
      • Five Painted Wood Full Skin Mats
      • White Scale Full Skin Mat

• butterflyfishbutterflyfish Posts: 1,176

Straight into my cart. Thank you for making this.

:)  glad you like it

• LeanaLeana Posts: 11,304

And in the cart it goes...

• Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 8,062

Bought, along with a few more goodies on my wishlist .....

Thanx Guys!

• QuasarQuasar Posts: 591
    edited May 22

Oops, didn't see that the expansion was done already. laugh

Post edited by Quasar on

YAY!!!  Thank you so much for making this, and double thanks for making it so affordable.  I thought for sure I was going to have to wait a bit to get it (you got it done a LOT faster than I thought possible, lol), but at that price I've already grabbed it ^_^  Downloading it now, can't wait to play with it!

Since you all seemed to like the character so much, it only made sense to drop my other projects and get the expansion out to you as soon as possible.