EM3D Keera and Kohl Stylized HD for Genesis 9

During the 1980s, I grew up watching He-man, I even had a few key action figures from the series. I understand there are copyright laws and certain levels of fair use in any art form. Most of the character design looks good, but there's room for improvement on the breastplate of the He-man character developed by either artist EMRYS or Morris. ○ This is a request to make the breast plate look more masculin and less of a woman's halter bikini top. You can make some slight changes by giving it thicker metallic looking material, as well as change the front plate design to look a bit more like the traditional style of the original character, by bringing the plate down a bit and spread the X strap around the plate more evenly. ○ I can easily redesign it myself for personal use, but it would be nice to have the creator do a bit more justice for the overall look of the He-man breastplate design.

PSX_20240430_014609.jpg
2193 x 1461 - 1M
Post edited by Artistic Touch Multimedia Art and Design on

Comments

• GordigGordig Posts: 9,272

Only the characters are for sale, not any of the outfits or accessories. That breastplate (or whatever you'd call that) was probably just quickly thrown together for a promo.

• Gordig said:

Only the characters are for sale, not any of the outfits or accessories. That breastplate (or whatever you'd call that) was probably just quickly thrown together for a promo.

They can still change the appearance and reupload for the sells page, even though the email ad already went out.
  • GordigGordig Posts: 9,272

When I say "quickly thrown together", I don't necessarily mean that they even created it themselves. People in this thread are contributing to the effort of identifying all the different pieces.

• Gordig said:

When I say "quickly thrown together", I don't necessarily mean that they even created it themselves. People in this thread are contributing to the effort of identifying all the different pieces.

Ah, okay.