Character Pose lost during render

Hi,

Okay, so I've just encountered a really strange issue.
I created a scene with a character standing inside of a room. After I finished up everything, I saved it as per normal.

Then, I use ManFriday's Render Queue to render all of the cameras for the scene... this is how I've always done it.
It rendered the first camera perfectly fine. However, after Daz goes through the restart and begins rendering the next camera, all of a sudden my character is no longer posed the way it was... it's like half of the pose is just gone for no reason.

So, I cancelled the queue and restarted Daz and reloaded the scene. However, no matter what I do or try, my character's pose is all jacked up and nowhere near what it is supposed to be. I've moved the slider all the way from frame 0 to the end and it's just not what it was when I saved it. I even tried adding an extra 100 frames to see if somehow it all got pushed, but that didn't work.

Am I missing something? I've never had this happen before and I've been using this for a couple of years now. It's quite frustrating to go through all of that time creating a scene and fine-tuning all of the minute details of tweaking the pose, fingers, clothes, hair, legs, ankles, etc. It just doesn't make any sense.

The pose was set at the end of the set of frames, so #40. At frame 0 the character is in zero pose. I use the Animated Timeline when simulating so that the clothes can drape and contour more naturally. I use the frames between 1 & 35 to tweak certain things so that they don't cause an explosion, such as ensuring the arms move a certain way so that the hands do end up getting pushed through the clothing/body and destroy everything. So, this seems to be where the pose got jacked up after the first image was rendered. It's like it just completely deleted my frames from #15 onward.

I'm curious if anyone has experienced this before and if there is a way to retrieve the lost frames because re-working all of it is going to take quite a bit of time.