Anyone facing "There was an error processing this request" problem now?

prosyonenprosyonen Posts: 18
edited March 28 in The Commons

Hey, I need everyone's help. Please report here, if anyone is facing the same trouble now, or have faced it in the past.

I've been using DAZ for years, and spent quite a lot of money for the DAZ store, but from last Sunday, somehow I can't buy anything because of this "There was an error processing this request".
I tried all sort of Credit Cards, but none of them worked. I called the credit card help desk, but there was nothing wrong on the credit card side.

This problem was shocking alone, but what shocked me more, was how the help center treated me.
All they just told me, was to try another payment method, because there's nothing wrong with their system.
and this guy just closed the ticket, before getting anything solved at all.

He was saying that "we would have a lot of reports" if there's a system problem, as if there weren't any reports in the past, but hey,
 https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/476571/error-proccessing-this-request
There ARE same problems in the past, and I can't understand why they can't solve the same problem for me.

Now, if this can't be solved, this is MORE than just an ordinary shopping issue. I mean, I've used DAZ for years, spent a lot, and I'm even a DAZ plus member.
If I can't shop and add anything to my library anymore, all the time and money I've spent for my account wold kinda go down the drain.
I'm so shocked. Any help or ideas, advices would be appreciated.

errorprocess.jpg
2520 x 205 - 49K
Post edited by prosyonen on

Comments

• prosyonenprosyonen Posts: 18

Hey, my problem was just solved, so I'm going to leave information for anyone who get into the same trouble in the future.
    The help center guy, first told me that there was nothing wrong with their system, but it turned out that was a mistake.

I reported the problem again, reopened the ticket, and they finally found out that their system had somehow created a corrupted address data,
    and that was causing the problem. They did a data cleaning for me, and finally my problem was solved. It took really a long time to get here...

So, anyone who get's the same problem, try and ask the help center to check your address information,
    and see if they can do a data cleaning for you. That might help!