Trouble with HttpRequest

Hi, I want to grab a product description from the web pages. This also works as long as the product is still available in the store.

If the product is no longer in store, I would like to retrieve the description from the product library page (e.g. https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_11042). I think this doesn't work because I need to be logged in to access my product library.

In Daz Studio, I'm logged in to my account, but that doesn't seem to be enough to be considered logged in via HttpRequest.
Does anyone know of any way to access my own product library via script?

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,933

Can you open the page by ctrl-click (cmd-click for Mac) on the More Information menu option in the right-click menu, or directly on the product thumbnail inside the product view, in Smart Content?

• kabexefkabexef Posts: 52

Richard Haseltine said:

Can you open the page by ctrl-click (cmd-click for Mac) on the More Information menu option in the right-click menu, or directly on the product thumbnail inside the product view, in Smart Content?

Yes, I can do that and receive the attached display. However, the display in the system browser only works if I am logged in to Daz in the system browser. It never works in the help pane.

I am therefore able to display the product page in the system browser via Daz Studio (when I am logged in). But if I am logged into the system browser, I don't have to go through Daz Studio.

And how can I use this knowledge to access the product description via script? Or is there a completely different way to access this information?
    Example: In the script I know the SKU of the product 'Dystopian Console Station' (11042), which is no longer available in the store. The description (Highly detailed sci-fi computer station. Includes both new and used textured versions.) can still be found in the Product Library (https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/files#prod_11042). However, I have not yet been able to access it with an HttpRequest.

More Information Box.png
    308 x 262 - 9K
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,933

Yes, even when logged in via DS the Help pane still asks me to sign in to see the Product Library page - I don't know if that is the correct behaviour or not. However, if I do then log in I get

{"redir_url":"/downloader/customer/files","error":""}

which does look like an issue. Please open a support ticket so that this can be looked into, or explained if it is the expected behaviour.