Renders All Blank

2»

Comments

• I am still messing with it every day, but limiting myself to 6 hours a day to solve the Daz issue... yay... anyway, clicking random things today in Daz, I saw this thing attached here.  It shows something called Pixel Buffer not enabled, does this mean anything to you technical types?

Untitled-1.jpg
    391 x 295 - 88K
  • anaximanes_2000anaximanes_2000 Posts: 314
    edited March 26

Also adding another observation, I have not been trying to do anything in Daz itself like turn a camera or slide a bar, right?  With Iray preview on I notice that as I said the cursor is always thinking, BUT, also if I try to drag something, let's say tilt the perspective view, or drag a Y slider to raise a sphere on the scene, the cursor will "jigger".  I do not know how else to say it, but it does not slide or move smoothly, suddely the cursor will slow down and move, reappear about 5 pixels backwards, move, repear 5 pixels backwards, on repeat as I try interacting with the Daz tools.  So, just another oddity Iray is causing.

Post edited by anaximanes_2000 on
  • Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,208

I think that is normal, certainly mine GPU shows the same.

• crosswindcrosswind Posts: 4,798

IIRC, Pixel Buffer is set to On by default in F2 - Interface tab. This feature with Nvidia card can store buffer in VRAM for enabling hardware acceleration when previewing / rendering scenes, IIUC...

Have you tried turning it on and anything happened then?

• I do not know how, I went to Render Settings and in the search typed "Buffer" but nothing showed up.

anaximanes_2000 said:

I do not know how, I went to Render Settings and in the search typed "Buffer" but nothing showed up.

Press F2 in DS, Interface tab. Turn it on.

SNAG-2024-3-27-0006.png
    785 x 674 - 50K
  • crosswind said:

anaximanes_2000 said:

I do not know how, I went to Render Settings and in the search typed "Buffer" but nothing showed up.

Darn, turned it on, but nothing changes.

anaximanes_2000 said:

crosswind said:

anaximanes_2000 said:

Darn, turned it on, but nothing changes.

Right... I didn't think it was relevant to the issue you have.