AOBB's L.A. 2019 G9 head morph bundle - 7 1982 Blade Runner characters. No materials incl.

AOBBAOBB Posts: 957
edited March 22 in Freebies

This bundle includes the same characters as the ones I made for G8.1 plus the new head morph of Eldon Tyrell (Tycoon G9). The brand new sculpts are definitely superior to their G8.1 counterparts.

The Lady Noir G9 morph included in this bundle is an improved version of the "standalone" Lady Noir G9 that I released before, so you might want to replace the Lady Noir G9 you have installed before with the one from this bundle. That's up to you. Just in case, I won't remove the previous version of Lady Noir G9. You just can't have them installed simultaneously, because they share the same name.

Non-commercial use only!

You will find the bundle here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jSP98tWVpksBgqQjPNleAkcQ-JSDSWkc/view?usp=sharing

And here is how the morphs look like:

Enjoy and please post your renders with these morphs in this thread. Thank you!

Cheers,

AOBB

Edit: Two errors in the brow and hair table were brought to my attention. I have fixed them in the table just now but for those who have already downloaded the zip with the "erroneous" table, here are the correct versions:

Akemi Baby Hair for G9

Daiosa Hair for G8F.

Sorry about that.

LA 2019 Poster for forum.png
1038 x 1500 - 6M
Post edited by AOBB on

Comments

• jmmccoyjmmccoy Posts: 2

This is my first post here and I'm so glad it's for one of your creations, AOBB!

Poster looks fantastic! I can't believe you got Tyrell made, too- how fast you are!

Your head morphs are top- notch and I can't wait to get some images made from these. Thank you so much for sharing your work with all of us. We are truly the lucky ones :)

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Wow, you've been frenetically busy. Thanks alot.

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Wow! Big thanks to both of you, guys. 

@jmmccoy - Making those 19 head morphs of the greatest stars of Hollywood's golden era was an incredible bit of practice for me. I got better and faster thanks to those 10 months of non-stop working on the sculpts. I really felt I needed a boost in quality and while I still have a way to go, I can look back and say that yes, I have accomplished quite a lot.

It makes me happy that I can help your dreams come true, by giving you for your renders or animations the characters you know and love. I myself love to see the end effects of my work too. I like to surprise myself with the results of my efforts. I was always fascinated with the human face and soul, so working on the sculpts is a process of getting to know my models on a intuitive level and - as you have pointed out elsewhere - this somehow shows. 

Please make some lovely renders and post them here for all of us to cherish and admire.

@nonesuch00 - I wouldn't use the word frenetic to describe my latest work progress. I have simply become more proficient. I don't work in a manic or OCD fashion. I just simply enjoy what I'm doing and that's why I keep doing it.

I love sharing with all of you. I just hope you would share with me your renders more often. I truly appreciate them and I'm not judgemental, so you don't have to worry about my reaction. smileyheart

Thank you again for your gratitude and support. You have mine in return.

Cheers,

AOBB

AOBB said:

Wow! Big thanks to both of you, guys. 

@jmmccoy - Making those 19 head morphs of the greatest stars of Hollywood's golden era was an incredible bit of practice for me. I got better and faster thanks to those 10 months of non-stop working on the sculpts. I really felt I needed a boost in quality and while I still have a way to go, I can look back and say that yes, I have accomplished quite a lot.

It makes me happy that I can help your dreams come true, by giving you for your renders or animations the characters you know and love. I myself love to see the end effects of my work too. I like to surprise myself with the results of my efforts. I was always fascinated with the human face and soul, so working on the sculpts is a process of getting to know my models on a intuitive level and - as you have pointed out elsewhere - this somehow shows. 

Please make some lovely renders and post them here for all of us to cherish and admire.

@nonesuch00 - I wouldn't use the word frenetic to describe my latest work progress. I have simply become more proficient. I don't work in a manic or OCD fashion. I just simply enjoy what I'm doing and that's why I keep doing it.

I love sharing with all of you. I just hope you would share with me your renders more often. I truly appreciate them and I'm not judgemental, so you don't have to worry about my reaction. smileyheart

Thank you again for your gratitude and support. You have mine in return.

Cheers,

AOBB

I was teasing with frenetic because you've become really good and productive both. I do plan to share my renders of your sculpts but I haven't been rendering at all lately. I mentioned earlier a car I have inherited got stolen and I've finally got around to organizing and filing the evidence with the court. That trail is on Apr 9. It has to go to small claims court because I was being to kind and only charged the man $1750 for a $5000 - $6000 car that actually is in much better shape than most cars you'll find in used car lots. He told me his daughter needs a safer vehicle when he drives her around so I tried to help him. My reward was a cold check in the amount of $1750. You know the saying, no good deed goes unpunished. I'm unsure how the court is going to order his money or other property seized to honor his legal agreement, that could wind up another headache for me as well.

The other reason I've been busy is I've been having basement wall repair techniciand visit my house to give me estimates on my basement wall in the back that cracked horizontally all the way across about 5 or 6 years ago. Great news, I found a reliable one that was thourough in inspecting my property and will likely have the contact signed soon and the repairs completely in only one day's work within the next month! A relief.

Otherwise, I've been working out 4 to 5 hours weekdays to get in shape. It takes much more effort and time at my age. Not really, the real reason is  I have cumulative muscle loss and fat gain over the decades of desk jobs and fixing thosee together it's a full time job to correct that. I have to pull in opposite directions: muscle gain on the one hand and fat loss on the other hand, and at the same time. Not easy. LOL

@nonesuch00 - You have a lot on your plate! Please be gentle with yourself and take it slowly. Be kind to yourself.  I didn't think you were trying to be hurtful when you wrote "frenetic". I thought only that it was a wrong choice of words. Anyway, if you want to tease me, then maybe add some "wink" emoji or something like that, so I know what to make of it. Seeing just the written word it is hard to know what the other person intended... Anyway, no harm done. smiley

AOBB said:

@nonesuch00 - You have a lot on your plate! Please be gentle with yourself and take it slowly. Be kind to yourself.  I didn't think you were trying to be hurtful when you wrote "frenetic". I thought only that it was a wrong choice of words. Anyway, if you want to tease me, then maybe add some "wink" emoji or something like that, so I know what to make of it. Seeing just the written word it is hard to know what the other person intended... Anyway, no harm done. smiley

LOL, Okie Dokie. winklaugh

yes laugh

edited April 3

I must say that I really love this render I made recently. Sean Young (BR's Rachael) looks really spot on in it, so I thought I'd place it in the thread. Enjoy! smiley

I will be gone throughout April and the beginning of May but when I come back I plan on starting a new bundle. This time - Blade Runner 2049!

I was thinking about making Ana de Armas (JOI), K (Ryan Gosling) and Luv (Sylvia Hoeks). No, I won't be doing old Harrison Ford or Wallace - the Jared Leto character. Just not drawn to them. 

Cheers,

AOBB smiley

Forever S Young.png
    1255 x 1600 - 8M
    Post edited by AOBB on
  • jmmccoyjmmccoy Posts: 2
    edited April 4

Hi @AOBB- I was trying to show you a recent render of your morphs, but somehow my messages won't send? And it looks like your account on DA is deactivated?

Post edited by jmmccoy on
  • alamo4alamo4 Posts: 47

@AOBB

The link leads to this:

"Sorry, the file you have requested does not exist."

AOBB said:

This bundle includes the same characters as the ones I made for G8.1 plus the new head morph of Eldon Tyrell (Tycoon G9). The brand new sculpts are definitely superior to their G8.1 counterparts.

The Lady Noir G9 morph included in this bundle is an improved version of the "standalone" Lady Noir G9 that I released before, so you might want to replace the Lady Noir G9 you have installed before with the one from this bundle. That's up to you. Just in case, I won't remove the previous version of Lady Noir G9. You just can't have them installed simultaneously, because they share the same name.

Non-commercial use only!

You will find the bundle here:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jSP98tWVpksBgqQjPNleAkcQ-JSDSWkc/view?usp=sharing

• Very sorry I missed this! Promo looks great.

• launoklaunok Posts: 785

File doesn't exist via link.