Annual PA SALE 2012 Image and discussion thread-- DAY31-- Catch up extended and more

Comments

• Joe CotterJoe Cotter Posts: 3,258
    edited December 1969

tsarist said:
    anikad said:
    Anyone have any renders including one of sugartak's sets? Thankies.

Here is a quickie...

I don't have that particular Sugatek set or it's companion as it's Poser only :/

I do have almost everything else he's made

• Flint_HawkFlint_Hawk Posts: 8
    edited December 1969

I just saw that Bendinggrass asked about the background on one of my pictures. So I thought I would just give you the info on all of them.

1. Ostrich on nest- The Desert's Sand by didi_mc at Renderosity
    2. Ostriches & Arabian Horses- Desert #08 Poser pz3 Background Scene by HoboBo at ShareCG. His freebie backgrounds are listed here at DAZ in the Freepository in the Sticky: COMPILATION OF LINKS TO FREEBIES
    3. Ostrich & Sulky - Foggy Landscapes by -Melkor- at Renderosity
    4. Ostrich & Zebra - Beach Sand Dunes by Declan Carr at Renderosity Freestuff

• FistyFisty Posts: 3,416
    edited December 1969

Anyone else notice Fisty's store is on sale? Can't see it mentioned anywhere, but everything 50% off at the moment.

Yes, my store is on sale today as well, as SWAM's new hair was my brain child and a collaborative effort. Go nuts.

• ZaarinZaarin Posts: 356
    edited December 1969

Fisty said:
    Anyone else notice Fisty's store is on sale? Can't see it mentioned anywhere, but everything 50% off at the moment.

Yes, my store is on sale today as well, as SWAM's new hair was my brain child and a collaborative effort. Go nuts.
    Hey, Fisty, any chance we might someday see your Sparkle shaders for Poser? :)

• JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,246
    edited December 1969

Oh, grump. I found something in a PA store that I think I want, when searching for something else, and I'm sure that PA has already had his/her day. H. H. Drache. Already been, right?

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

Doesn't show here: http://www.daz3d.com/shop/sales-promotions
    So if they have chosen to be part of the sale, they haven't appeared yet.

• GrazeGraze Posts: 418
    edited September 2012

DAZ_Kevin said:
    What would you do for Day 27?

From the past week's PA sales :

Tauran for M4
    Dynamic Martial Arts Gi for DAZ Freak 4 (pants)
    D 207 Sport Coupe

Tauran.JPG
    769 x 620 - 385K
    Post edited by Graze on
    edited December 1969

A close up.

Tauran2.JPG
    769 x 620 - 287K
  • MarieahMarieah Posts: 518
    edited December 1969

The Morphing Business Suit products are now in the store.

There will be a coupon giving anyone who buys the Bundle during the intro sale the Just Posh product for free.

The coupon is not there yet, but I wanted to let you know that it will be....I'm sure Daz will fix it shortly.

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

Day 28 is UP! And remember you must purchase Just Posh in the same Cart Transaction as the Business Suit Bundle to get Just Posh Free!

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

just saw the Goat is finally up in the store, many will be pleased

• MarieahMarieah Posts: 518
    edited September 2012

And as a special treat, here's another freebie - a set of classic pinstripe textures for the suit and waistcoat expansion in navy, charcoal, grey and cream. These are extremely high quality, and were originally to be included with the product. However, I decided to include textures instead that were less vulnerable to any stretching when extreme morphs are applied.

So here they are:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/64848/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Morphing-Business-Suit-Pin-Stripes

freecharcoal.jpg
    700 x 910 - 262K
    freewhite.jpg
    700 x 910 - 237K
    freegrey.jpg
    700 x 910 - 240K
    freenavy.jpg
    700 x 910 - 217K
    Post edited by Marieah on
  • JOdelJOdel Posts: 6,246
    edited December 1969

I see that John Malis's store is on sale today. Have the old VISE installers been replaced with .zip files? I tried to buy some of those last year and had to send them back because I couldn't get into them.

• AndyBerlinAndyBerlin Posts: 73
    edited December 1969

@JOdel
    These are the current installers for the items I already own.

ZIP-Files:
    Celtic Warrior
    Norse Villager Expansion for the Viking Pack
    RPG Series Part 5 - Female Rogues
    Saxon Expansion Pack for Viking

BitRock Installer (old):
    Hoplite Pack for M3
    Hoplite for M3 Expansion Pack

BitRock Installer (new):
    Viking Pack for Michael

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943
    edited December 1969

Did somebody buy Sharon HairStyle and could show some renders? It looks sooo good, but I like to see other people's renders ...

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,473
    edited December 1969

Marieah said:
    And as a special treat, here's another freebie - a set of classic pinstripe textures for the suit and waistcoat expansion in navy, charcoal, grey and cream. These are extremely high quality, and were originally to be included with the product. However, I decided to include textures instead that were less vulnerable to any stretching when extreme morphs are applied.

So here they are:
    http://www.sharecg.com/v/64848/view/21/DAZ-Studio/Morphing-Business-Suit-Pin-Stripes

Thanks!!!
    I love the set, Mariah + Sickleyield is a great combo, great morphs and superb textures!

• KinichKinich Posts: 855
    edited December 1969

Been looking forward to this since I first saw the previews, so here is my first Sabbatic Goat render, postworked in GIMP.

S-Goat-1.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 557K
    edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    And since I am pretty sure no one has really been reading what I have been writing here all sale long, I might as well take this opportunity to let you know that . . . . .

:coolsmile:

• BendinggrassBendinggrass Posts: 1,367
    edited December 1969

Hi Ken Gilliland.

Thanks for the background info. Very lovely stuff.

The pic of the guy with the horns is wonderful... very funny.

R

edited December 1969

Hi.

I was looking at the fascinating Silkience and Lacemaker programs.

Will they work without any other addition, other than simply DAZ or Poser?

Also, I am still wondering if there will be a catch-up day at the end of the PA sale in case anyone missed a day?

Thanks so much.
    R

edited December 1969

I was looking at the fascinating Silkience and Lacemaker programs.

Will they work without any other addition, other than simply DAZ or Poser?

Yes

edited December 1969

Thank you, Fisty.

R

• KinichKinich Posts: 855
    edited December 1969

Hi.

snipped

Also, I am still wondering if there will be a catch-up day at the end of the PA sale in case anyone missed a day?

Thanks so much.
    R

The catch up sale starts tomorrow, DAZ_Kevin hid the fact in the announcement thread that lists today's PA's. Its buried in the text at the end of today's list.

edited December 1969

Thanks, Kinich.

Opps... more money I will have to make over night in the basement..... just joking of course.

R

• WakakanadaWakakanada Posts: 207
    edited December 1969

Cannot purchase the Business Suit bundle, the store says I am only allowed to buy one...I only want to buy one!!! Hopefully this gets resolved before the sale ends. I think the problem arose because I wasn't logged in when I added it to my cart, then when I logged in, it wasn't moved into my real cart, but the cart must think it was...sigh. This is the first time I have been subject to the "store issues" when trying to purchase.

• WhiteMystWhiteMyst Posts: 212
    edited December 1969

Ebajoy said:
    Cannot purchase the Business Suit bundle, the store says I am only allowed to buy one...I only want to buy one!!! Hopefully this gets resolved before the sale ends. I think the problem arose because I wasn't logged in when I added it to my cart, then when I logged in, it wasn't moved into my real cart, but the cart must think it was...sigh. This is the first time I have been subject to the "store issues" when trying to purchase.

Ebaioy, I had this happen once, what I did was add another item to my cart, when I did this the item that wasn't showing showed up, now delete the item you added just to get the cart working right. I hope this makes sense.

• edited December 1969

WhiteMyst said:
    Ebajoy said:

Ebaioy, I had this happen once, what I did was add another item to my cart, when I did this the item that wasn't showing showed up, now delete the item you added just to get the cart working right. I hope this makes sense.

More likely, what happened was that he/she added to the cart before logging in, then tried to add it again *after* logging in. Even though the cart looks empty, for some reason DAZ thinks its still there. All you can do is log out and start over.

• DAZ_KevinDAZ_Kevin Posts: 2,420
    edited December 1969

Just so you know, Arien has entered the sale with two great bundles of some of her sets :)

edited December 1969

DAZ_Kevin said:
    Just so you know, Arien has entered the sale with two great bundles of some of her sets :)

That's fantastic! Now bug the web team to add her name to the store pages...

And here's the link to Arien's store in the mean time.. http://www.daz3d.com/shop/arien

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,063
    edited December 1969

Kinich said:
    Hi.

snipped

Thanks so much.
    R

The catch up sale starts tomorrow, DAZ_Kevin hid the fact in the announcement thread that lists today's PA's. Its buried in the text at the end of today's list.

Well, since it is also stated in the text that a DAZ day can last from 24 to 48 hours, "tomorrow" could be Friday! ;-P

Dana