How to create a character in Daz3d

tdrdtdrd Posts: 0
edited December 1969 in New Users

I need to create a character of my own in Daz3d somehow - the characters have to be realistic 10 year olds with straw hair and blue eyes. - NO they are not going to be indecent (for anyone who thinks that way) but I need a father son series for a story I am writing.

I would like to create my own face - is this possible rather than use the standard Genesis figure provided with Daz.

I do not mind purchasing packs but cannot waste money like last time. I bought an add on and it would not work with my character and you had to use specific characters for the addon.

I mainly work on facial features and expressions so something along these lines would be fantastic.

Thank you anyone for feedback.

Terry

Comments

• JimmyC_2009JimmyC_2009 Posts: 8,891
    edited December 1969

There are morph packs for Genesis, and the main Generation 4 figures (Morphs++) as well. That is how you would accomplish what you want to do.

The morph pack for the head only ifor Genesis s here : http://www.daz3d.com/shop/genesis-evolution-head-morphs

The productt page lists all the morphs that it contains, and you can reshape the Brow, Cheeks, Chin, Eyes, Jaw, Nose, to name but a few, and completely design a unique face.

The only other way to do it is a great deal more difficult, you would have to create a model yourself in a modelling package like Hexagon(free), and create all the morphs for it yourself.