2015 Holiday - PA giveaway

14567810»

Comments

• Thanks to all of you PA's for the wonderful freebies and Merry Christmas to all!

• KeryaKerya Posts: 10,943

Thank you to all the PAs!!!!!!!!!

By the way http://www.daz3d.com/ig-iray-essentials-lilith-6 gives a 404 Not found

You can find it here http://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=IG+Iray+Essentials+ - clicking the add to cart button works.

• Kerya said:

By the way http://www.daz3d.com/ig-iray-essentials-lilith-6 gives a 404 Not found

You can find it here http://www.daz3d.com/catalogsearch/result/?q=IG+Iray+Essentials+ - clicking the add to cart button works.

I'm not seeing it on the search page either. We have reproted Lilith and Giselle MIA.

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 2015
    Kerya said:

I'm not seeing it on the search page either. We have reproted Lilith and Giselle MIA.

If it is any help at all, the disappearance of the two of them was some time after Kerya's post, as I used her link to check If I missed something, and there was 18 listings at the time. Two of them are now very much missing.

P.S.  Well, Giselle may be taking the day off after the rather hectic holiday schedule.  And Lilith may be the evil influence behind Giselle's unannounced vacation.

Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
  • Is that the end?  Or are we just late on finishing out the month?

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited December 2015

Is that the end?  Or are we just late on finishing out the month?

I'm not sure I totally understand your Q.  Tho I think there giving a little 'Grace period' for those of us that were late to the beginning, I am completely thankful in that regard.  It appears Lilith and Giselle have been found, thanks y'all.

If your asking about any more PA giveaways, I'm not sure about that. It is the 'Day after' here, and I was not expecting more myself to be honest.

Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
  • Thank you all, the leg lamp is my favorite, brings back so many memories! lol 

• Is that the end?  Or are we just late on finishing out the month?

I'm not sure I totally understand your Q.  Tho I think there giving a little 'Grace period' for those of us that were late to the beginning, I am completely thankful in that regard.  It appears Lilith and Giselle have been found, thanks y'all.

If your asking about any more PA giveaways, I'm not sure about that. It is the 'Day after' here, and I was not expecting more myself to be honest.

As it just said holiday and not Christmas, I thought it might be going through New Years.  I'm pretty happy with the lights and circlet myself, was just a bit confused.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604

As it just said holiday and not Christmas, I thought it might be going through New Years.  I'm pretty happy with the lights and circlet myself, was just a bit confused.

It says Holidays and not just Christmas because we also have those who follow other religions and would be celebrating their own December hoilday special day, such as Winter solstice, Hanukkah, Ramadan,  Kwanzaa and many more.

A question, being as it is quite pertinent at the moment, does anyone know what Jedi Knights celebrate.

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    Chohole said:

It says Holidays and not just Christmas because we also have those who follow other religions and would be celebrating their own December hoilday special day, such as Winter solstice, Hanukkah, Ramadan,  Kwanzaa and many more.

A question, being as it is quite pertinent at the moment, does anyone know what Jedi Knights celebrate.

Apparently many diverse Jedi religious groups have been blossoming ... so without getting into "religion" or "politics" etc, "sex". 'k.

• Chohole said:

Apparently at least some of them would like to celebrate 16 November as 'UN Interstellar Tolerance Day' : http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-416761/Jedi-Knights-demand-Britains-fourth-largest-religion-receives-recognition.html

• Fun fact: in Russia, Christmas is in January (because the church uses an 'oldschool' calendar).
  • As it just said holiday and not Christmas, I thought it might be going through New Years.  I'm pretty happy with the lights and circlet myself, was just a bit confused.

Happy to hear you liked the circlet.  :)

• shadowhawk1shadowhawk1 Posts: 2,189
    Chohole said:

I believe you are looking for Happy Life Day if you are a Jedi, not to be confused with the Sith's version, Painful Death Day. 

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,678

...hmm, wondering about Klingon Holidays

• BryseyBrysey Posts: 72
    edited December 2015

Great freebie gifts, thanks very much. I was wondering though what one of these was as I missed it with all the other promotions/time limited deals going on etc. It was either the very last or next to last freebie and was not a character but a coleection of things (that's the best I can do to describe it as had multiple images). Probably Iray related. When I went to select it  got a 404 error message and when t was fixed it went away quickly again, can any one help with details or a link? Thanks.

Post edited by Brysey on
  • kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,678

...some good deals as well on sale items with the 75% discount.  Nice that new PC items can be used for the "trigger".

• Brysey said:

Great freebie gifts, thanks very much. I was wondering though what one of these was as I missed it with all the other promotions/time limited deals going on etc. It was either the very last or next to last freebie and was not a character but a coleection of things (that's the best I can do to describe it as had multiple images). Probably Iray related. When I went to select it  got a 404 error message and when t was fixed it went away quickly again, can any one help with details or a link? Thanks.

The last item was a collection of IRAY light probes. A complete list of the items is in the first post of this thread. But of course none of the links work because the items are no longer available

• BryseyBrysey Posts: 72
    Brysey said:

The last item was a collection of IRAY light probes. A complete list of the items is in the first post of this thread. But of course none of the links work because the items are no longer available

Thanks Charlie, missed the item and the list.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086
    Candesce said:

Thanks to all of you PA's for the wonderful freebies and Merry Christmas to all!

+1

• Wow. I was in here yesterday, and downloaded (or tried - clicking on the links just all went through to my shopping basket like regular 'paid for' items) got distracted, came back in here today to finish checking out to get them and now they're all gone? Nothing in my basket and none of the links work now?? Hmmmm. sad

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 97,678
    edited December 2015
    Adrella said:

Wow. I was in here yesterday, and downloaded (or tried - clicking on the links just all went through to my shopping basket like regular 'paid for' items) got distracted, came back in here today to finish checking out to get them and now they're all gone? Nothing in my basket and none of the links work now?? Hmmmm. sad

They were "bought" like regular items, the way the weekly and monthly PC freebies are. Some of the PAs may put the items up as regular freebies on their sites.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Adrella said:

Wow. I was in here yesterday, and downloaded (or tried - clicking on the links just all went through to my shopping basket like regular 'paid for' items) got distracted, came back in here today to finish checking out to get them and now they're all gone? Nothing in my basket and none of the links work now?? Hmmmm. sad

They were "bought" like regular items, the way the weekly and monthly PC freebies are. Some of the PAs may put the items up as regular freebies on their sites.

And in fact the freebies are currently back up.

• DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086

Thank you to everyone involved in offering these great products for free during the holday season.  Helps make it merry.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,347
    edited December 2015

I had some fun with Springy. Thanks.

Edit - Well, he's supposed to be animated here, but I guess I don't know how to attach an animated gif properly.

Springy2.gif
    300 x 488 - 999K
    Post edited by barbult on
  • So, here's G3F using one of MattyManx's poses (minimal adjustments), Lyoness' makeup, Cris Palomino's circlet and the bottom from Tentman's Gym uniform. There is also Horo's "Alien room" for the IBL, but the key and back lights are mesh lights. Thank you the DAZ team for your generosity =)