Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2024 (ALL are welcome to join)

Comments

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,075

Stezza said:

I took it as I read it wink

SCI-FI = animals that do not breath or come from earth... like robots, androids, etc.

ok..typo alert I see... should be BREATHE... not breath.. ughh...

Let's all just think animal this year... pleaaaaaase :)  Everyone... Half the fun is sticking to the challenge... but I am pretty easy... Just think ANIMAL!  

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Llola Lane said:

Let's all just think animal this year... pleaaaaaase :)  Everyone... Half the fun is sticking to the challenge... but I am pretty easy... Just think ANIMAL!  

• ElorElor Posts: 724

Oops, sorry, I forgot to re-read the manual before asking my question blush

Elor said:

Oops, sorry, I forgot to re-read the manual before asking my question blush

Ha.. it's ok.. It seems I'm gonna have to be EXTRA lax this year... Got a lot of commedians in this thread!  LOLLLLLLLLL

Fixmypcmike said:

Llola Lane said:

OMG ... ;ppppppppppppppppppppp

• AgitatedRiotAgitatedRiot Posts: 4,267

Fixmypcmike said:

Llola Lane said:

Mawhahahahaha 

• nattaruknattaruk Posts: 525

In the Laboratory

Shortly before the Great Synthoid Uprising the Z'praxilan warrior was released from stasis, and mankind was doomed.

(3Delight & Gimp)

nattaruk said:

In the Laboratory

Shortly before the Great Synthoid Uprising the Z'praxilan warrior was released from stasis, and mankind was doomed.

--

(3Delight & Gimp)

Uhh ohh... DOOMED... DOOMED... We are all DOOOOOOOOMED!!!  lol

Well done nattaruk ... Thanks for joining the challenge this year!

edited February 2

"The Do-Over"

Since you don't like my admission, you get only the outline.devil

Rendered in Daz 3Delight and assembled in GIMP

Sci-Fi.png
    1920 x 1080 - 1M
    Post edited by AgitatedRiot on

AgitatedRiot said:

"The Do-Over"

haaaaaaaaaaaa... Outline will do :P  ... and I never said I didn't like your artwork... Just that it needed a sci-fi ANIMAL in it!  :P  Well done outline though... :)  I'm glad you did a "Do-Over" Thanks for getting us back on track :)  So kind of you.

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,819
    edited February 3

Who Let the Droids Out!

Who Let the Droids Out.png
    900 x 675 - 915K
    Post edited by Stezza on

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

"The Do-Over"

haaaaaaaaaaaa... Outline will do :P  ... and I never said I didn't like your artwork... Just that it needed a sci-fi ANIMAL in it!  :P  Well done outline though... :)  I'm glad you did a "Do-Over" Thanks for getting us back on track :)  So kind of you.

Ok, I'll give you some color now. 

Stezza said:

Who Let the Droids Out!

whoooot whoooot... lol.  You always make me smile Stezza.. Well done. You sure have a lot of sci fi animals... I'm still looking through my runtime... Thanks oodles for sharing.

AgitatedRiot said:

Llola Lane said:

AgitatedRiot said:

"The Do-Over"

Ok, I'll give you some color now.

Fair enough :)  Thanks.

• Stezza said:

Who Let the Droids Out!

So fun Stezza. Love it!! heart 

• Needed a break, so decided to render a couple of petipet's kroks on planet Taira for this month's challenge. Opted for using planet Taira with Ultrascenery, which was a rather demanding exercise for my computer...

• acbacb Posts: 363
    edited February 4

We are (Hedge)Borg

Resistance is futile.

Hedgeborg.jpg
    1920 x 2560 - 748K
    Post edited by acb on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,086

To the Bugs, Humans are the Prey, (originally posted to wrong thread).

SapphireBlue said:

Needed a break, so decided to render a couple of petipet's kroks on planet Taira for this month's challenge. Opted for using planet Taira with Ultrascenery, which was a rather demanding exercise for my computer...

I loooooooooove Ultra Scenery... Taira and your animals look great there!  Well done SapphireBlue 

acb said:

We are (Hedge)Borg

Resistance is futile.

Haaa.. noooooooooooo I don'wanna be Borg!!!!!! lol  Although... 7 of Nine was kinda pretty... hum..  Thanks for sharing acb

Diomede said:

To the Bugs, Humans are the Prey, (originally posted to wrong thread).

Ya made it Diomede... YAY.. glad you could join the fun this year.. Awesome artwork as always ;)  

• SofaCitizenSofaCitizen Posts: 1,623
    edited February 11

Dazjira vs Burroha - Battle for the City

Gallery Link for used assets.

Post edited by SofaCitizen on
  • SofaCitizen said:

Very cool and such a great POV! yes I'm glad I'm not in one of those buildings... surprise 

SofaCitizen said:

OH wow.. such an epic scene.. (I see you even managed to get your logo on one of the buildings... lol)  Well done...

I still gotta work on mine.. (sighs)... I'll get it done by the end of the month... (I hope)

SapphireBlue said:

Very cool and such a great POV! yes I'm glad I'm not in one of those buildings... surprise 

Thank you :)  Yes, it would be a bad day to be in any of those nearby buildings - much better to observe from a distance.

Llola Lane said:

OH wow.. such an epic scene.. (I see you even managed to get your logo on one of the buildings... lol)  Well done...

I still gotta work on mine.. (sighs)... I'll get it done by the end of the month... (I hope)

Thank you :) That scene did give me an obvious place to put it. Sometimes it's not so easy but it is there on all images I post to the gallery in lieu of actually signing it.

Hopefully you can submit one - still plenty of time before the end of the month even if Feb is a bit shorter than the rest.

• Fae3DFae3D Posts: 2,440

Here's my February entry!  I realized that I don't seem to own any robotic animals, so I had to go searching for freebies.  I found these two in Renderosity's freebie section (note that I have made a lot of changes to them), and thought that they would work perfectly!  They even came up with a little story.

Two Different Models

The Facility finished production of two K-9 series prototypes: A military model (code named “Bad Dog”) and a consumer model (code named “Good Dog”). When they began testing them, they found that they both worked very well, and preformed their duties marvelously. Strangely enough, however, the engineers doing the testing began reporting odd “inconsistencies” with both models. What were supposed to be simple robots, seemed to be developing something almost like personalities, and began behaving very differently from each other…  

Rendered in Daz Studio Iray.

Postwork in Pixelmator Pro.

Two Different Models.jpg
    3000 x 1854 - 7M

Fae3D said:

Here's my February entry!  I realized that I don't seem to own any robotic animals, so I had to go searching for freebies.  I found these two in Renderosity's freebie section (note that I have made a lot of changes to them), and thought that they would work perfectly!  They even came up with a little story.

Two Different Models

The Facility finished production of two K-9 series prototypes: A military model (code named “Bad Dog”) and a consumer model (code named “Good Dog”). When they began testing them, they found that they both worked very well, and preformed their duties marvelously. Strangely enough, however, the engineers doing the testing began reporting odd “inconsistencies” with both models. What were supposed to be simple robots, seemed to be developing something almost like personalities, and began behaving very differently from each other… 

Two very different personalities there, nice work :)  Hopefully one of those engineers will be kind enough to toss the ball for Good Dog to play fetch before Bad Dog spots it!

• sueyasueya Posts: 826

Here is my entry - I don't do much Sci Fi so this was a challenge for me.

Fae3D said:

Two Different Models

Rendered in Daz Studio Iray.

Postwork in Pixelmator Pro.

Sorry late with response.. This is wonderful Fae3D...  Those dogs look like they could make as much a ruckus as real dogs... At least they don't have to be taken outside for potty breaks.. lol.  Thanks for joining the fun!