AutoFit and Clothing Adjustments

As much as I like AutoFit, there are times when it just doesn't work.  How on earth do you manually adjust clothing?  There's nothing there except FBMExpandAll, which makes the entire garment too big.  I'm trying to fit G2F jeans autofit to G3F over G2F boots, also autofit.  I got them closer by telling the jeans to autofit the boots but it's not perfect.. I tried putting a G3F native garment on her but it doesn't fit over the tank top. And it doesn't even have the FBMExpandAll adjustment.  How's this stuff supposed to work?

Comments

• Any moprhs in the original clothing should still be in the converted clothing. You can also save the converted clothing as an asset and adjust its rigging or load new custom morphs as you can with a native item.

• Well, half the problem is that the genesis clothing doesn't seem to have any morphs.  It just autofits.  But then strange glitches happen.  I've yet to see a garment that fitted over V7 nipples.  I always have to dial them back.  And these are the default shapes of some of the characters I've bought, so you'd think the clothes would fit.

• PendraiaPendraia Posts: 3,591

Were the items meant to work together? If so have a look under Actor in the parameters tab and see if there are any morphs. If they're meant to work together there should be some fit morphs. 

If not your option is to use a modelling program to adust them and create your own morphs. It's easy enough to do using the bridge.

I don't have the gen2 jeans so I can't check further for you.