Sabbatic Goat for genesis Plus Texture Pack (In Store Now) commercial

1235»

Comments

• PuntomausPuntomaus Posts: 450
    edited December 1969

Yes, fur please - great idea.

Where's goatie hidden right now? Can't it put a spell on QA to get into the store a bit faster? :)

• Zev0Zev0 Posts: 7,045
    edited December 1969

Release the fur!!!!! One can never have too much hair lol.

• JohnDelaquioxJohnDelaquiox Posts: 1,184
    edited December 1969

Yeah yeah yeah fur is awesome

• Midnight_storiesMidnight_stories Posts: 4,112
    edited December 1969

Sorry guy I got carried away with doing promo's for the goat and end up make a new product to go with him.
    The Baphomet Temple here's a preview, I really only did the pentagram first then started throwing in bits and pieces. I just wanted something for the BG image. So got enough to start the promo's now and I'm doing them today. Yes the fur will come out in the future to so hang in there !

Temple-Preview-5k.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 497K
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146
    edited December 1969

Holy crap, that's awesome! WANTS! :coolcheese:

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Ssssssweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet.

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
    edited December 1969

nice to see this is live. its 1 am here, so I need to wait till tommorow but im surely going to grab this and the texture pack

edited December 1969

Bought both packs. FABULOUS promos. WOW.... your da boss man!

edited December 1969

Holy..! Now I have to check my cred card balance 'cuz all fun came at once! :P :lol:

• FaewolfFaewolf Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

woohoo! both packs are now mine! :D

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,802
    edited December 1969

wow.. about 320mb of awesomeness :)

• KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited September 2012

Mine! Mine! All mine!!!

Vice: greed. :coolsmirk:

Post edited by KickAir 8P on
    edited December 1969

Thanks for the great support guys. There some last minute changes I made a lowres version of the leg fur so the low end computers could use it plus made some different head morphs. See screenshot for details. Wow I picked a really bad time to release it everyone is broke and not much advertising not one of my better planned releases but I can only learn from it. and I'm happy with the extra's I put into it. So I hope you enjoy it. Now it's time for me to fade into my eternal sleep of darkness so catch you when I wake up.
    Midnight.
    PS there's a secret message in one of the promo first one to guess the message will get a free copy of the monster fur. LOL

Head-Dials.jpg
    531 x 915 - 282K
    edited December 1969

I know the secret message! "Buy more midnight_stories items!" :lol:

Seriously, awesome! I was saving my money for this particular thing, so when I saw this thread alive when I woke up, I ran to my computer so I could get it right away. :)

edited December 1969

My suggestion to you MS is to create a Commercial thread in the Commercial forums since folks are getting more and more used to going there. That way this thread can be the render thread and you have your commercial thread top and center so it might bring in a few more sales. I'm quite sure this will be one of those slow and steady selling items for you. I mean look at the quality of the work you put into this guy. No way would it be a failure. Hell even the Christians would buy him so they have their "devil" to put in their renders. You done good man!

edited December 1969

I can hardly wait what he cooks up next! It'll be something wicked-awesome, I'm sure! :)

Also, I'm busy putting the goaty into a business suit right now. Be back later!

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    I can hardly wait what he cooks up next! It'll be something wicked-awesome, I'm sure! :)

Also, I'm busy putting the goaty into a business suit right now. Be back later!

Well been talking to Daz about that one I was worried about and they gave the OK it's under secret wraps till release day it's 2nd in the Que. A suit hey that's a tough one for the legs !
  • KickAir 8PKickAir 8P Posts: 1,865
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    . . . busy putting the goaty into a business suit right now. Be back later!

. . . suit hey that's a tough one for the legs !
    True, but not too bad. I'm sure Skiriki'll do it better -- this is just some badly-rendered sillyness (best I could do before bedtime), but I had fun!
    SabGoat03-test03-g2-1800.png
    1200 x 1800 - 1M
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

True, but not too bad. I'm sure Skiriki'll do it better -- this is just some badly-rendered sillyness (best I could do before bedtime), but I had fun!
    I don't know it's not bad the red might clash with his pants !
    Love the cane. I had a go at some morphs for the suit bit tricky.
    Great_cigar_in_the_sky.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 463K
    edited December 1969

Skiriki said:

I don't know it's not bad the red might clash with his pants !
    Love the cane. I had a go at some morphs for the suit bit tricky.

very cool :)

• Alessandro MastronardiAlessandro Mastronardi Posts: 2,593
    edited December 1969

Awesome figure, congratulations Midnight!

edited December 1969

Awesome figure, congratulations Midnight!

Thanks Alessandro I've been working my butt off to get this guy out, sales have been good. Thanks for the fix you must be one of the fastest programmers out there !!!

edited December 1969

I’ve just set up a Dropbox link for the morphs of the morphing business suit it’s only for the pants and jacket.
    But they would just sit around and do nothing in my data directory.
    So someone might find a use for them, and like I said don’t bend the foot or it goes through the lower pants
    Just unzip to your content dir and it’s will follow the Sabbatic Goat automatically

https://www.dropbox.com/s/8e1pruenuydn4t5/Sabbatic-Goat-Suit-Morphs.zip

SG-Suit.jpg
    1218 x 1207 - 396K
  • GhostofMacbethGhostofMacbeth Posts: 1,549
    edited December 1969

I was wondering how the hair would look on a less goatlike figure. Did anyone post a pic of that?

edited December 1969

I was wondering how the hair would look on a less goatlike figure. Did anyone post a pic of that?

the biggest issue is having matching skin texture in the legs. it works best with the textures provided since they help blend the fur to the skin naturally. no pic at the moment sorry. but the fur looks fine on non goat legs!

edited December 1969

To avoid double-uploading, Sabbatic Goat and others in suit are here.

• i cant obtain it because really serious issues but man this piece looks awesome and its for GENESIS?! GENESIS 1?!! wow imagine all teh textures and morphs!!!!