Checkout issue

DimeolasDimeolas Posts: 192
edited December 1969 in The Commons

Just wanted to point this out and doing so here in case anyone else has seen the same issue. i was going to take advantage of the half off sale as I can get some of the expensive armor for poser at a nice price BUT....for payment it shows two c cards for me, I know that one must be the expired one but since both have the same last four digits i have no way of knowing which is which. I first tried the first one which of course is the wrong one and here is the issue. I click on the `change` prompt to change the card used so I can designate the new card but theres no response and as such no way to pay, and no thank you not using paypal.
Anyway just wanted the powers that be to know.
thanks,
Scott

Comments

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

Sometime back I simply deleted 'all' the cc profile info and every time I want to make a purchase, enter the correct information then. Works.

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

I shall add to that statement by saying that Patience is indeed right. TO sort the problem out cancel ou both CC profiles and add the correct details back in as a new credit card.

Credit cards are now handled differently, as expalined in this announcement at the top of the forum, and it is possible that the way your credit card was added originally doesn't comply with the new system.

THere was for a time some difficulties using or adding non US CCs as well, which has now been sorted out.