Jane D.O.A. L.I.E Texture effects and HD Head morph [Commercial]

AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
edited October 2015 in Daz PA Commercial Products

So I love Halloween and wanted to do something everyone could use and better yet afford. Jane D.O.A. is a HD morph with lots of detail and two sets of layered textures that will work over any Caucasian texture.

So Happy Halloween!

pop.jpg
1538 x 2000 - 1M
Post edited by AntMan on

Comments

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Wait....this is a morph that can be used on ANY Gen2 character.....and textures for that morph that can be used on ANY skin texture?

• AntManAntMan Posts: 2,024
    edited October 2015

The L.I.E. system, Layer editor, adds the damaged skin over lay to any skin loaded on your figure. The morph adds to what ever female Gen 2 character you have loaded.

So as long as the skin is not darker than the default white person your good to go. Even if she is a bit off the edges are blended.

Post edited by AntMan on

SOLD! Buying it now :)

I was a bit confused, sorry, as I didn't read the description properly...thought she was just a character. But the fact I can overlay the damaged skin on any texture has me jumping up and down in excitement laugh BRILLIANT idea. Hopefully she'll sell bucketloads for you, as I would love to have a range of scary, creepy, different, unique, original, LIE things like this to use on G3F :) I still use G2F so this one will get a LOT Of use, but would love to see some for G3. :)

AntMan said:

The L.I.E. system, Layer editor, adds the damaged skin over lay to any skin loaded on your figure. The morph adds to what ever female Gen 2 character you have loaded.

So as long as the skin is not darker than the default white person your good to go. Even if she is a bit off the edges are blended.

• Looks cool :) If somewhat gruesome ...

Gruesome is good *grin* 

Looks cool :) If somewhat gruesome ...

oooooooohhhhhhhh Antfarm, it's brilliant! I LOVE it!!! Used the Belle 6 skin here. Please PLEASE PLEASE do something similar, or more, for Gen3F :)

JaneDoaFinal_daz.jpg
    800 x 1196 - 621K

Very cool!!! And CREEPY. Yeah I need to do a "Two Face" Morph set for him.

I really think the LIE system is really cool and under used. I want to do some more subtel cuts and black eye with swelling. Which would fit the male figure for a boxer or bully. Or I guess victim.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Curious: Why is only one side of the face modelled in that way? Why not options for both?

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890
    I'm finding LIE cooler and cooler as I poke at scars and wounds and so on. Yeah, vendors should do more!

The LIE system was an absolutely brilliant idea and it always surprised me that more wasn't done with it. 

And the subtle cuts and black eye wiht swelling would work perfectly on the female figures too :) I'm picturing a warrior woman AFTER the battle....would look perfect. Really hope you'll do more in this kind of line cos I'll definitely buy them.  

AntMan said:

Very cool!!! And CREEPY. Yeah I need to do a "Two Face" Morph set for him.

I really think the LIE system is really cool and under used. I want to do some more subtel cuts and black eye with swelling. Which would fit the male figure for a boxer or bully. Or I guess victim.

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576

I grabbed this as well as soon as I saw it was for LIE. There is a particular scene in the GN i'm working on, coming up soon. that this will just be perfect for. Thank you for this.

Curious: Why is only one side of the face modelled in that way? Why not options for both?

I did this one that way because I always love the scene in the movie where the person looks fine and then they turn to show you the real horror. I also think it hurts even more when you can see the undamaged side, Wow she beautiful.... and NOT!, all at the same time.

• wsterdanwsterdan Posts: 2,339
    AntMan said:

So I love Halloween and wanted to do something everyone could use and better yet afford. Jane D.O.A. is a HD morph with lots of detail and two sets of layered textures that will work over any Caucasian texture.

So Happy Halloween!

I got mine, thanks!

-- Walt Sterdan

• riftwitchriftwitch Posts: 1,404

This is awesome! It does make it more difficult to NOT spend money, however. I have to agree with the others,  more products like this would be very welcome. Something like this, with the bloody area replaced with metal, could work well for Terminator-inspired scenes.

Nice Idea! Metal and even scales like the old "V" tv show.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,890

Or ceramic with flesh broken underneath.

oooooooooooooohhhhhh YES!

I can see I'm going to be handing over my wallet to you... LOL 

AntMan said:

Nice Idea! Metal and even scales like the old "V" tv show.