Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 13

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,115
    edited May 21

Using a cloudscape from David’s Cloudscapes 6 example 2, cloud cities from Cloud City Master Series and the Pod from Deep Space Hdri 2

cloudcities-cloud6.jpg
    749 x 500 - 245K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • HoroHoro Posts: 10,240

mermaid - interesting and very nicely done scene.

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,924

Beautiful mermaid.  Love the hazy look and the clouds are awesome.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,790

Mermaid, what a wonderful sci-fi render.

Thanks Horo, NGartplay and Hansmar

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,115

I had to scroll back a long time, everyone made fantastic works of art, I am not able to comment all of them in detail.  The reason is simple, health problems.

edited May 22

adbc - thank you anyway. I hope your you will get better soon.

The objects were made in Wings3D and given the material of the Simple Shapes objects from Hyper Textures Base, the ground plane on which they stand has the same material and additionally a bit of bump from the texture library to deform the mirrored shapes somewhat. Light, colour and reflections by the WpH21_SC250 HDRI from Hyper Textures Base.

Woven and Ringed Cube

WovenRingedCube.jpg
    1200 x 780 - 286K
    Post edited by Horo on

Thanks Adbc, hope you get well soon

Horo - wow amazing result, very colorful, I like the swirly background.

Shiny objects in Bryce.  The best thing ever :)  Nicely done Horo.

Thank you mermaid and NGartplay.

• HansmarHansmar Posts: 2,790
    edited May 23

Wonderful shiny and colourful render, Horo!

I made two scenes of which I made two renders with slight variations. I sometimes check through my items from DAZ Studio and decide to make a render with something I did not use yet. 

The first two use the NDAC temple, a piglet and a dragonling from DAZ. Also included are some background trees (2D) by JAC. The second two use the set Anarane also from DAZ as well as odd world items by MatCreator and a figure (Aiko) from DAZ as well. I guess most of you recognise a fantastic sky by David Brinnen in one of the two last ones.

dragonpig1.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 742K
    dragonpig2.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 433K
    Anarane.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 496K
    Anarane2.jpg
    1370 x 659 - 552K
    Post edited by Hansmar on

All 4 well done but I love the last one, Hansmar.  The colors are so pretty.  The second has a fantastic atmosphere which is perfect for the dragon. 

Great work Hansmar wonderful scenes, I like all.

edited May 24

Hansmar - thank you. Four very nicely done renders, great objects excellently placed.

The terrain was self made and given a self made material. The waterfall is also a terrain with my own material. The clouds are from the CloudSphere9 and the ambient light by the belonging SkySC9 HDRI from the Sky Toolbox and the key light by the sun.

Green Hills

GreenHills.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 247K
    Post edited by Horo on
  • adbcadbc Posts: 3,115

Horo, mermaid : thank you.

edited May 24

Wow Horo another magnificent landscape.

Another scene using David’s awesome cloudscape again from the Cloudscapes 6 example 2, the island is from Hi-Res 2 and an Anaglyph.

desertedisland-cloud6.jpg
    749 x 500 - 252K
    desertedisland-ana-clu6.jpg
    749 x 500 - 330K
    edited May 25

mermaid - thank you. Very nice island scene and anaglyph. I find the anaglyph a bit difficult because the island is a bit dark.

Double stacked self made terrain with materials from High Resolution Terrains 2 & 3. The water has my material. Sky and ambient light by an HDRI from Sunless HDRI Skies and the key light by the sun. A landscape with polluted water ruined by mining.

Ruined by Mining

RuinedByMining.jpg
    1200 x 780 - 211K
    Post edited by Horo on

Thanks Horo, another Amazing photorealistic scene. The lighting and materials perfect.

Gorgeous sky mermaid.  You really got the depth in the 3D.  Nicely done.

Both excellent landscapes Horo.  The first has perfect lighting and looks like a picture of a jungle.  The second one water is expertly done.  I like how the shallows look real.

Thank you mermaid and NGartplay. The upper green and the lower reddish one have the same terrain, the second is just less high and has the water higher up, the camera position is nearly the same.

That's amazing Horo.  I never would have guessed that they were the same terrain.

Thanks NGartplay

Horo I'm also amazed, I too would never have guessed its the same terrain.

edited May 26

Yes, sometimes small changes make a profound difference.

The object (Cube Shell Extruded) was made in Wings3D and given a partly transparent and reflecting material, it is in the world centre within a cube with a similar material. In front of the camera the EWL from Lenses and Filters and covers in the diagonal 330°. Light and colour by an HDRI from inside from Hyper Textures Base.

Round Cube

RoundCube.jpg
    1200 x 1200 - 387K
    Post edited by Horo on

Horo, the colors and reflections are beautiful!

Amazing result Horo, I agree beautiful colors and reflections.

edited May 27

Thank you NGartplay and mermaid.

Post edited by Horo on
    edited May 27

S Ray’s Torus Tower lit one of my abstracts exported as an Hdri convolved 50% in a partly transparent and reflective cube.

torustower-sray-2.jpg
    600 x 600 - 271K

mermaid, that looks like a beautiful perfume bottle.  Wonder what fragrance is in it...something fresh and springy.

mermaid - this looks very nice with the rays that seem to emanate from the object.

Thanks Ngartplay and Horo