Show Us Your Bryce Renders Part 13

Comments

• mermaid010mermaid010 Posts: 5,050

Wow amazing result Identifiant well done 

• NGartplayNGartplay Posts: 2,870

Identifiant, why is this your last post?  It is fantastic,.  Love the vibrant green.

• Tim82Tim82 Posts: 859

So many amazing renders!!! .....great to see :D

• HoroHoro Posts: 10,176

Identifiant - the fluorescent object looks great.

Nice to see you here Tim82.

edited May 12

Nice of you to visit Tim82

Wings 3D objects lit by a convolved Hdri and the 2nd the same Hdri convolved 50%. The Hdri is one of my recent abstracts which I exported as an Hdr. I like both versions.wink

funkytwistedcube-convolved.jpg
    800 x 600 - 218K
    funkytwistedcube-50%convolved.jpg
    800 x 600 - 372K
    Post edited by mermaid010 on
  • Electro-ElvisElectro-Elvis Posts: 852
    edited May 12

Horo, NGartplay, mermaid010: Thank you! NGartplay: smiley it can't impossibly be a photo of my room. It's far too tidy.

Horo: Not only the trees, but the light also is excellent.

mermaid010: Thank you. The clouds really make it.

IDENTIFANT: it looks somehow unpleasant, it looks infectuous, it looks GREAT!

Post edited by Electro-Elvis on

mermaid - great objects and nicely lit by both HDRIs. The first looks neutral and the second has colours from the HDRI.

Electro-Elvis - thank you.

• @NGartplay- hahahah is not my last post, is my last recently project hahah no worries i don't go away <3

Thanks Electro-Elvis and Horo

mermaid, not only is the lighting excellent but your object looks awesome.  In the second render the HDRI colors add so much intricacy in the reflections.

Thanks NGartplay 

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,114

Electro-Elvis : beautiful realistic result.

Horo : superb autumn landscape.

mermaid : great scenes with the floatig cities. Those wings3D objects are so beautiful, the background and lighting are awesome.

Identifiant : Amazing render, love the green colour.

Thank you adbc.

Thanks Adbc

edited May 13

The buildings are six terrains from Bryce Pro Landscapes by David Brinnen. Sky and ambient light by the ErnieClouds HDRI (from my website) and the key light by the sun. An outer borough before the big city in the early evening light.

Suburb and City

SuburbAndCity.jpg
    1200 x 750 - 204K
    Post edited by Horo on

Another Amazing scene Horo perfect lighting.

That is so cool Horo.  I tried that once but got lots of spikes.

Thank you mermaid.

NGartply - thank you. Use the DTE to create that sort if terrains.

Horo said:

Thank you mermaid.

NGartply - thank you. Use the DTE to create that sort if terrains.

It's a pity that a lot of David's awesome videos are no longer available. He had nice videos showing how to make a cityscape in the DTE and also how to make the materials for it. These links don't work any more.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PVW61AcKqg

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qnFdnbBCVnU

edited May 14

mermaid - I didn't know that some videos by David disappeared from YT.

The terrain was self made and given a material from High Resolution Terrains 2. For the hot air above the valley a colour-adjusted HazeCube from Environments - Inclement Weather. Sky and ambient light by the WarmAndCloudy HDRI from HDRI Enhanced Skies and a bit of light by the sun.

Lava land

LavaLand.jpg
    1200 x 800 - 184K
    Post edited by Horo on

An amazing effect you achieved Horo, fantastic scene. 

A lot of David's videos are not available anymore, I wonder why. 

adbc: Thank you

mermaid010: Very interesting objects and nicely lit.
    BTW, regarding David's tutorials on youtube. When I clicked on your link, youtube said the video was private. I had to google what "private" means first. Youtube says: A Youtuber can show his videos to a limited group of viewers. He decides for himself which group this is and adds the members to a list. If you want to join the group, you have to contact the Youtuber, in our case David. That's what I understood.

Horo: Your latest landscape somehow reminds me of the movie "Tron". Your city looks excellent. I love the texture. I once tried to achieve a similar texture, but failed completely.

Horo, it does have a Tron-ish look to it, like Elvis said.  Awesome material for this scene.

edited May 14

One Terrain for the rock and eight terrains for the water. Light comes from the Bryce sun. Rock material by David Brinnen.

Rocky Cliff

Klippe_v2.jpg
    700 x 700 - 446K
    Post edited by Electro-Elvis on

Thank you mermaid and NGartplay.

Electro-Elvis - thank you. Very realistic steep rock coast.

Electro-Elvis - thanks for the comment and info about David's tutorials. It seems strange he will make them private when they are so awesome and beneficial to new and seasoned Brycers. I will contract him.

I agree with Horo the steep rocky coast render is realistic, the lighting perfect.

Wowzers Elvis.  I am so impressed.  I've tried multiple times to make a cliff side like this.  I failed every time.  Bravo!!  So realistic.

Electro-Elvis said:

mermaid010: Very interesting objects and nicely lit.
    BTW, regarding David's tutorials on youtube. When I clicked on your link, youtube said the video was private. I had to google what "private" means first. Youtube says: A Youtuber can show his videos to a limited group of viewers. He decides for himself which group this is and adds the members to a list. If you want to join the group, you have to contact the Youtuber, in our case David. That's what I understood.

I contacted David and he said that the videos that are missing were not uploaded to his channel and were made at the behest of Daz and they were uploaded to the Daz Channel.  He has no idea what happen to them.

It’s a pity because his videos are so beneficial and there are people still interested in Bryce although they are few and far between.

Anyway there are many video still available on his channel, so all is not lost.

mermaid - thank you for your your information. I just checked my videos I had submitted to YT via Daz 3D in earlier times and they do not load. The ones Daz 3D had published at Vimeo still work.

Other videos I had sent to David to publish on his channel at YT and I think they still work.

• adbcadbc Posts: 3,114

Horo : excellent city scape, great materials. Lavaland : fantastic (fiery) scene.

Electro-Elvis : very realistic rock formation.