Heads Up - Vampire bundle bonus [commercial]

FistyFisty Posts: 3,416

FWSA Livia HD and Vampire Bundle

The bundle was missed with the days new releases, we got it up as soon as we could but know there are a few people who bought both items seperately and missed the bonus items.  Please PM Fred Winkler Art to get to extra vampire and victim poses and the neck bites overlay figure.

Sorry for the trouble.  =(

Comments

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

No worries - message sent :)  And thank you!

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Livia is wonderful, as are the jewellry ! You guys did a grreat job. haven't gotten around using the wound or the vampire yet, but used Livia and some jewellry in this http://www.daz3d.com/gallery/#images/90514/   

• Nice! I was one of those that bought both, but had never seen the bundle when I purchased. I have already been playing with both Livia and her vampy alter-ego. I appreciate the help in getting the extras that were in the bundle but not the two individual products. I will be looking forward to the possibility of putting some 'bite' into some of my October renders. Thanks for the heads up on the chance to get the pose and bite stuff!

• RCTSpankyRCTSpanky Posts: 850

The only thing, that confuses me is ... how could a Vampire wear Earrings with crosses without exploding of his head?

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,892

Jewish vampires?

• Jan19Jan19 Posts: 1,109
    edited October 2015

This is one gorgeous package.  smiley​ 

According to new vampire lore, the cross thing is a myth.  And vampires can day-walk, too, if they bite a fairy.  :-)

I'm not normally a vampire lover, when it comes to renders, but this vampire is different.  In a good way.

Post edited by Jan19 on
  • Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151
    RCTSpanky said:

The only thing, that confuses me is ... how could a Vampire wear Earrings with crosses without exploding of his head?

There are plenty of other writers who have not conformed to the Bram Stoker version of vampires and had no fear of crosses.  So just depends on what the view on vampires is based on.

• frank0314frank0314 Posts: 13,422
    edited October 2015

If you've watched Val Helsing then you'd see the only thing that is able to kill Dracula was werewolves.

Post edited by frank0314 on
  • FistyFisty Posts: 3,416

I was going (sort of) by the Rosario + Vampire mythology with the jewelry, Fred/Sabby were going more by the Buffy mythology with the character.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421

Thanks to the Victoria 7 Pro being heavily discounted earlier, I took the plunge and obtained her - and have just noticed this other bundle will allow me access to two things I've been wanting for ages: A neck-bite application and forehead ridges to reproduce the kind of 'Buffy The Vampire Slayer'/'Angel' vampiric appearance!

This is why I am purchasing it this instant!

But please, please, please... If you sell that same vampiric forehead morph for the G2F base, absolutely will buy it. There are some very specific characters I've created with G2F, which I've been dearly needing that morph for... In fact, I've managed to create a couple of BTVS characters with G2F and the lack of that morph is the only thing preventing me from doing the fandom art I would like to with them.

I will relay the request to Fred, though it needs to be an HD morph and thus sold through the daz store as we are not allowed to distribute HD morphs in any other manner.  I don't know if he'll be up for working with G2 still, we'll see.

Please do! I'm sure there'll be plenty of demand for such a novelty, seeing as it's coming up to Hallowe'en, at least. :) I'm genuinely surprised it wasn't included in the Creature Creator.

Top notch work on the jewellery, too. I'll be sure to get some use out of that, as I'm doing a lot of vampire-themed art. Looking forward to trying this out when it's all downloaded!

• Thanks to everyone for your great comments. I am glad you like the release :)

Xenomorphine, I was thinking about doing that for G2F quite a while back, but never managed to get it looking right. G3F has an extra facial rig which means you're able to move things easier bit by bit to make it work just right. That is the reason i was finally able to do it the way i wanted to. Not saying it's not doable for G2, it would just take longer. Bearing in mind that it took me a few days to have it at a point i was happy with and my currently already way too full to do list, the chance to get it done and out before Halloween is close to impossible. So not saying i wont be able to do it in the future, it's not something i could do fast enough to use for Halloween renders for this year i am afraid.

• jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

Fred's "currently already way too full to do list" contains vampires, more vampires, a few more vampires, a scifi cyborg for Gen3, vampires, vamps, and ...oh i dunno....more vampires maybe? 

At least, in my Dreamworld it does. *grin*

• DkgooseDkgoose Posts: 1,451

I'm torn on what to buy I had a bunch of stuff added to my cart them woke up and seen all the new stuff today, the vampire bundle looks awesome but today's bundle and other items do as well lol

• nicsttnicstt Posts: 11,714
    edited October 2015

Err... Anyone seen any vampires?

Love it btw; I haven't yet tracked down my wallet, credit card or the cash needed; kinda poor after the last promo. I'm saving the little credit I have left on the account for a couple of expected items; Zev0 morphs, two to three lots, and maybe G3M. I've wishlisted and as I have a lot of you products, I can see this falling in my basket soonish.

There's always good value in your items, appropriate poses, props etc.

Post edited by nicstt on
    edited October 2015

Thanks to everyone for your great comments. I am glad you like the release :)

Xenomorphine, I was thinking about doing that for G2F quite a while back, but never managed to get it looking right. G3F has an extra facial rig which means you're able to move things easier bit by bit to make it work just right. That is the reason i was finally able to do it the way i wanted to. Not saying it's not doable for G2, it would just take longer. Bearing in mind that it took me a few days to have it at a point i was happy with and my currently already way too full to do list, the chance to get it done and out before Halloween is close to impossible. So not saying i wont be able to do it in the future, it's not something i could do fast enough to use for Halloween renders for this year i am afraid.

Always useful to have some insight! I can only say I'd very much be interested in being able to give my G2F collection into Buffy-fied versions of the undead, if it ever is done, for sure. I remember 'Leon And the Night' gives a similar ability for Genesis (if the nose is further tweaked with corrections) and was hoping a similar forehead morph would eventually be made for other generations. The moment this bundle hit, I had to make it my first ever post-V7 purchase. :)

I'm actually helping out with Juliet Landau's upcoming definitive documentary series about vampirism and have been working on a G2F version of her Drusilla character from 'BTVS'/'Angel' (both toon-style and realistic). I'm not sure enough in the way of shaping morphs are yet available to recreate her unique facial structure for V7, but I'll be trying. If a G2F version of this does come out, it'll certainly be used for the G2F modelling I've managed, so far.

Regardless, thanks to the team for making this set for G3F! It'll find much use!

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
    edited October 2015

I wonder what a Fred Winkler zombie would look like.  :-)  Or is Lolona a zombie -- I forgot her for a moment.

Post edited by Jan19 on

La Llorona is more a ghosty type.

blush​  I messed up her name, didn't I?  I have her, I've used her, and I can't spell her name.

Thanks for the clarification.  :-)  Now, I can wonder about the zombie again.

• HorusRaHorusRa Posts: 1,662
    edited August 2017

-

Post edited by HorusRa on
  • jakibluejakiblue Posts: 7,281

I honestly read that as you wondering what Fred would look like as a zombie.... LOL 

Jan19 said:

I wonder what a Fred Winkler zombie would look like.  :-)  Or is Lolona a zombie -- I forgot her for a moment.

edited August 2017

-

I'm wondering what Fred looks like at all, and I've been working with him for over 2 years now!  LOL  But it matters not, he is a very attractive man based upon personality alone.

Livia has genital geograft textures, Indigo doesn't because, well, mermaid (and she already uses 146 texture maps to make her work), Jade doesn't. (we're not allowed to include them with characters based off the teen/child shapes anyway, beyond the mermaid thing)

But I can't really speak on either of your issues, HorusRa, my part in Livia was the teeth morphs, fingernail morphs, and jewelry.  My part in the mermaids was the tail geograft figure and the 3Delight mats (not to be confused with maps, though I had to make quite a few extra of those to make it work) for the scaly character skins.  All of which work on any G3F character, V7 based or not.

For what it's worth I agree with you re: V7, she has very strong facial features and it shows though in all characters that use her even at lower strength.  I'm working on a character now of my own design that uses her at only 50% and even though I signifigantly altered every feature of her face it still shows somewhat.  Good news is you can dial V7's head morph lower or completely off with little reprocussion on most characters..  try it.  (You might have to turn off limits on the dial first)

edited October 2015
    jakiblue said:

I honestly read that as you wondering what Fred would look like as a zombie.... LOL 

Jan19 said:

LOL.  :-)  I can miscommunicate like a champ.  All the FW team's characters manage to be pretty (even the vampire...I think she's pretty), and I was wondering what a pretty zombie would look like. laugh

HorusRa, you can get many looks out of Livia and the vampire.  And there are a ton of makeup options!  :-)  I've been trying them on other characters, and they look nice.

Post edited by Jan19 on
    edited August 2017

-

edited August 2017

-

uhm, the Gen Mat seems to be missing

• HorusRa said:

uhm, the Gen Mat seems to be missing

it's within the base mat. so just click on the base mat and it will apply it to the gentialia. you dont even need to have the genitalia geo thing selected, it will do it as long as you have the character itself selected. though if you already have makeup etc applied then select the genitalia so it doesnt go over the whole character again.

• thanks to everyone for all your comments.... i am rubbish with forums, which is why Fisty has set this all up, but thanks for everyones comments and for being understanding about the issue with the bundle :)
    hope you all have fun and happy rendering :)