Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 4

Comments

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,884

al5929 has released Jena Star at RenderHub - Jenna Ortega

• Lossow said:

HID Elena looks familiar https://www.daz3d.com/hid-elena-for-genesis-9

Any ideas who she is based on?

It's Elsa Pataky, Chris Hemsworth's wife, know for her role as Elena in fast and furious I think

ingeron75 said:

Lossow said:

HID Elena looks familiar https://www.daz3d.com/hid-elena-for-genesis-9

Any ideas who she is based on?

It's Elsa Pataky, Chris Hemsworth's wife, know for her role as Elena in fast and furious I think

Height matches certainly, she is missing a rather obvious top lip beauty mark for Elsa though. Could very well be her. 

totocandy has released BB at RenderHub - Margot Robbie

• Raziel.KanosRaziel.Kanos Posts: 39
    edited August 2023

I just noticed, since i wanted to snack some chars during the sale - did the Mousso list vanish from page 1?

Post edited by Raziel.Kanos on
  • NewGuyNewGuy Posts: 149

HID Jewel = Liv Tyler, I think.  Height also matches.  

Raziel.Kanos said:

I just noticed, since i wanted to snack some chars during the sale - did the Mousso list vanish from page 1?

There hasn't been one, so no it didn't vanish. Do a search of the thread, I'm sure NandoSD58 will have some in their round up of previous threads.

edited August 2023

al5929 has released Ana-D Star at RenderHub - Ana de Armas

Post edited by Haruchai on
  • Faust011235Faust011235 Posts: 69
    edited August 2023

Anyone ever come across a look-a-like or morph of Madelaine Petsch? Or a figure that's fairly close (sultry petite redhead)

Post edited by Faust011235 on
  • magikhsmagikhs Posts: 250

Not sure if mentioned before - I'm seeing a bit of actress Billie Piper in SC Clover HD for Genesis 9

• ingeron75ingeron75 Posts: 5
    edited August 2023

I think Rogues HD is a Jason Statham look-a-like, and also a Jon Bernthal and a Daniel Graig with the other head

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Yeah, all of them are influenced by certain actors. Some will be more difficult to ID since they aren't in the common discussions these days.

edited August 2023

Faust011235 said:

Anyone ever come across a look-a-like or morph of Madelaine Petsch? Or a figure that's fairly close (sultry petite redhead)

puredigital101 on DeviantArt has a Madelaine Petsch morph for Genesis 8 Female. Called Madalaine (note the second 'a' instead of an 'e' in the spelling). You will need to subscribe to their Early Access tier to download the morph, not a lot of money if you only do it for 1 month.

If you go to their DeviantArt gallery and search it for Madalaine there is a preview. Note, it contains nudity and is NSFW (tried to upload a cropped face picture here but the forum software is not behaving for me today).

Check out the front page list, there may be others that you might want too to make it worth your while, it's a long list.

edited August 2023

puredigital101 list updated with new releases -

Zofia Wichlacz
    Saralisa Volm
    Hedy Lamarr

• Haruchai said:

Faust011235 said:

puredigital101 on DeviantArt has a Madelaine Petsch morph for Genesis 8 Female. Called Madalaine (note the second 'a' instead of an 'e' in the spelling). You will need to subscribe to their Early Access tier to download the morph, not a lot of money if you only do it for 1 month.

If you go to their DeviantArt gallery and search it for Madalaine there is a preview. Note, it contains nudity and is NSFW (tried to upload a cropped face picture here but the forum software is not behaving for me today).

Check out the front page list, there may be others that you might want too to make it worth your while, it's a long list.

Thank you!

• ChoppskiChoppski Posts: 441

Does anyone know of a good Jon Snow (Kit Harrington) morph?

lwaves said:

Jameson for Genesis 8.1 Male

https://www.renderosity.com/marketplace/products/160722/jameson-for-genesis-81-male?AID=4987

Sean Penn ?

Can definitely see that from that promo. 

Choppski said:

The only one I know of that I think is meant to be him is Winter Prince by Tempesta3d at Rendeosity. It is for Genesis 3 Male.

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,276

Haruchai said:

Choppski said:

The only one I know of that I think is meant to be him is Winter Prince by Tempesta3d at Rendeosity. It is for Genesis 3 Male.

I prefer https://www.daz3d.com/cormac-hd-for-elios-8

nemesis10 said:

Haruchai said:

Choppski said:

So do I, now laugh 

• Amy Smart?  Is there a G3 or G8 of Amy Smart out there? 

Amy Smart - Wikipedia

nemesis10 said:

Haruchai said:

Choppski said:

there is https://www.daz3d.com/hinkyhunks-john-crow-for-michael-4 but I don't think it is the best resemblance 

nemesis10 said:

Haruchai said:

Choppski said:

there is https://www.daz3d.com/hinkyhunks-john-crow-for-michael-4 but I don't think it is the best resemblance 

• ChoppskiChoppski Posts: 441

Wow, I have the Cormac and didn't realize it. Thanks for the reminder.

• Haruchai said:

Raziel.Kanos said:

There hasn't been one, so no it didn't vanish. Do a search of the thread, I'm sure NandoSD58 will have some in their round up of previous threads.

TESTING: Daz forum will not let me post a list by mousso as a simple table, nor as plain text. This is an attempt to see if plain text will post.

• NandoSD58NandoSD58 Posts: 42
    edited August 2023

Mousso List Part 1 of 3

NOTE: This was a two part text list that I resorted becasue the DAZ Forum crashed when I tried to post an easier to read table. There is a limit somewhere between 22-30 rows that will post. 

This is what I found in Parts 2 and 3 for mousso.  All of the artist's work is at the DAZ store.  This list includes dopplegangers (look-a-likes which could be someone else) so the following characters are listed more than once: Corin, Dior, Echo, Flavia, Gail, Lilianna, Lucia, Madonna, Mysti, Rei, and Sherilynn.  The character names are the full titles which makes then easy to find in the store, and to tell which Genesis version they are.

@Haruchai: Please feel free to edit the list as you like (you have over 10 years more experience with this than I have). I don't need to recieve credit for the list becasue it is based on finding by contributors to the forum.

KNOWN FOR: The Known fors are based on, in many cases, when the character was released. So, Margot Robbie (Harper HD) is not know for Barbie (2023) because the character was released in July of 2018.

Adriana Lima (Model) Madonna for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Brazilian supermodel
    Alessandra Ambrosio (Model) Flavia HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Victoria's Secret Angel (2004-17)
    Angelina Jolie (Actress) Sharon HD for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female Known for: Mr. and Mrs. Smith (2005); Maleficent (2014)
    Angelina Jolie (Actress) Joanna for Genesis 3 and 8 Female Known for: Lara Croft: Tomb Raider (2001)
    Anna Paquin (Actress) Rhogue HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Rogue in X-Men films (2000, 06, 14)
    Anne Hathaway (Actress) Marnie HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: The Dark Knight Rises (2012); Interstellar (2014)
    Anya Taylor-Joy (Actress) MSO Mina HD for Genesis 8.1 Female Known for: The Queen's Gambit (2020)
    Barbara Palvin (Model) Sherilynn HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue (2016)
    Bo Derek (Actress) Rei HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: 10 (1979)
    Brooke Shields (Actress) Antonella HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Suddenly Susan (1996-2000)
    Brooke Shields (Actress) Lucia HD for Genesis 8.1 Female Known for: Suddenly Susan (1996-2000)
    Candice Swanepoel (Model) Flavia HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Modeling,
    Cara Delevingne (Actress) Diem HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets(2017; American Horror Story (2023)
    Cara Delevingne (Actress) Madonna for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Valerian and the City of a Thousand Planets(2017; American Horror Story (2023)
    Cindy Crawford (Model) Miley HD for Genesis 8 and 8.1 Female Known for: Supermodel; Playboy (July and October, 1988)
    Cintia Dicker (Model) Angel HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Edition in 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012 and 2013
    Daniela Bobadilla (Actress) Georgia HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Anger Management (2012-14)
    Doutzen Kroes (Model) Rei HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Victoria's Secret
    Elizabeth Olsen (Actress) Mysti HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Wanda Maximoff / Scarlet Witch in Marvel Films
    Emily Browning (Actress) Celestia for Genesis 3 and 8 Female Known for: Lemony Snicket's A Series of Unfortunate Events (2004)
    Emily DiDonato (Model) Lilianna HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Victoria's Secret
    Post edited by NandoSD58 on
    edited August 2023

Mousso List Part 2 of 3

Gal Gadot (Actress) Rylee for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Wonder Woman (2017)
    Gigi Hadid (Model) Bellerose HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Supermodel; 30+ Vogue Magazine covers
    Gwyneth Paltrow (Actress) Mysti HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Pepper Potts in films, Iron Man, Avengers and Spider-Man (2008-19)
    Heidi Klum (Actress) Melanthe HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue (1998)
    Jaconda Lisa (Influencer) Madonna for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Twitter, joconda.me/home
    Jeanne Tripplehorn (Actress) Corin HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Basic Instinct (1992); Waterworld (1995)
    Jennifer Connelly (Actress) Echo HD for Genesis 8.1 Female Known for: A Beautiful Mind (2001); Alita: Battle Angel (2019)
    Karrueche Tran (Actress) Louisiana HD for Genesis 8 and Darcy 8 Known for: The Bay (2010-22)
    Kate Moss (Actress) Ryleigh HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Supermodel
    Kate Moss (Model) Corin HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Supermodel
    Katherine Langford (Actress) Millarose for Genesis 8 Female Known for: supporting roles
    Keanu Reeves (Actor) Asher HD for Genesis 8 Male Known for: The Matrix (1999)
    Keira Knightley (Actress) Rain HD for Genesis 8.1 Female Known for: Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006)
    Kelli Giddish (Actress) Rei HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Law and Order: Special Victims Unit (2011-23)
    Kendall Jenner (Actress) Lucia HD for Genesis 8.1 Female Known for: Kardashian-Jenner Klan
    Kristin Kreuk (Actress) MSO Lucy HD for Genesis 8.1 Female Known for: Smallville (2001-17)
    Lea Seydoux (Actress) MSO Mirage HD for Genesis 8.1 Female Known for: Blue Is the Warmest Colour (2013)
    Lily Aldridge (Model) Romina HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Victoria's Secrets Angel; Sports Illustrated Swimsuit (2014)
    Linda Evangelista (Model) Sherilynn HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Supermodel
    Lindsay Lohan (Actress) Ekaterina for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Mean Girls (2004)
    Maggie Q (Actress) Virginia HD for Genesis 8 Female Known for: Divergent Films and Seriesi (2014-15)
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,725

@NandoSD58 Thanks for the interesting list. I know you've worked very hard on it. But I would request a bit more. Could you please edit the lists to embolden either the celebrity names or the character names to make it easier to read and register? You can do this without reposting. Thanks again.

edited August 2023

xyer0 said:

@NandoSD58 Thanks for the interesting list. I know you've worked very hard on it. But I would request a bit more. Could you please edit the lists to embolden either the celebrity names or the character names to make it easier to read and register? You can do this without reposting. Thanks again.

I tried posting a easy to read table format and removed all formating from the Source button (html) and trhe Daz post comment crashes. I was finally able to get a table to post, and will try another test here to see if there is a row limit. 

UPDATE: There is a limit somewhere between 22 and 30 rows in a table that causes DAZ to crash when posting a comment. I wil need to breakdown the mousso list into three parts to improve the format and make it more readable. . . . I was not expecting, in addition to a table row limit, to be forced to manually edit the html source code so that a table pasted from Excel or Word would post on the forum. The forum has a button to paste a from Word but it doesn't work for tables in Word.