The Great Render Challenge: Week 5 Submission Thread

2»

Comments

• ChangelingChickChangelingChick Posts: 3,059

And that's it for this week's submissions!!

• ripmagnumripmagnum Posts: 362

Congratulations to Carola O & Destiny's Design---my fello winners.  And marqueA2 for the Great Dr. Who homage.

Everyone who entered should be proud.  Every entry was AWESOME.  I can honestly say this weekly contest is great---it forces all of us to reach deeper inside ourselves to find that little bit extra that might not have been there even last week.  I am so honored---and, it makes me want to do even better in the weeks ahead.  I remember my 1st job (at McDonald's) and word's of wisdom from Ray Kroc:  "As long as you are green, you keep growing---but, when you ripen, you start to rot."  I realize this was a motivational tool to keep employees working hard.  Lately, that has been on my mind.  I want to recapture that feeling of wonder as I make a render---like my very 1st one where it all came together.

I can't wait for the weeks ahead---each week, a new chance to keep growing my skills.  Thank you, again to the judge(s).

• ripmagnum said:

Congratulations to Carola O & Destiny's Design---my fello winners.  And marqueA2 for the Great Dr. Who homage.

Everyone who entered should be proud.  Every entry was AWESOME.  I can honestly say this weekly contest is great---it forces all of us to reach deeper inside ourselves to find that little bit extra that might not have been there even last week.  I am so honored---and, it makes me want to do even better in the weeks ahead.  I remember my 1st job (at McDonald's) and word's of wisdom from Ray Kroc:  "As long as you are green, you keep growing---but, when you ripen, you start to rot."  I realize this was a motivational tool to keep employees working hard.  Lately, that has been on my mind.  I want to recapture that feeling of wonder as I make a render---like my very 1st one where it all came together.

I can't wait for the weeks ahead---each week, a new chance to keep growing my skills.  Thank you, again to the judge(s).

Bravo! 

• ripmagnumripmagnum Posts: 362

I just saw the new Ally 9 Bundle.  She look like she'll be a fun addition to the Gen 9 family.  I can't wait to see what she & Kala will do in next week's contest.  Action, fun--and GUNS!!!

• Is this not the last one? For some reason I thought it was aha
  • LyonessLyoness Posts: 1,610

Destiny's Design said:

Is this not the last one? For some reason I thought it was aha

1 more!!!

• Carola OCarola O Posts: 3,823

Thank you all, and grats to my fellow winners! (and to all that took part as well :) )