Work clothes for G2M on Genesis

How well do they autofit?  Are the boots usable?

Comments

• caravellecaravelle Posts: 2,347
    edited September 2015

It depends. I have this converter which makes G2M/F clothes usable for Genesis (sorry, forgot the name of the product; it's somewhere in the shop), and I only needed to widen the skirt, scarf, waistcoat and belt a bit (Parameters tab). The boots are comme ci, comme ça; the pants don't work well because if you widen them, they cover the waistcoat (all on Genesis Basic Male; see pic). But of course you could try to scale only the thighs/shins.

Ohne Titel.jpg
    1027 x 636 - 106K
    Post edited by caravelle on
  • fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

Thanks

• Don't forget that poke-away for genesis can help those poke throughs. or you can even just make the legs/hip invisible... Between these 2 and the autofit I rarely have issues with pokethrough that can't be fixed with just a hint of postwork, unless I use some heavy morph forms such as Anubis or Moleman...  Boots on the otherhand are difficult for me as I use a lot of digitigrade morphs as well, so footwear is usually a mess... But those boots look good on a regulare genesis.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,897

Another tip:

Check mesh smoothing, and you can set collision to the character (or an undershirt). This can be adjusted.

If the clothing lacks mesh smoothing (which I suspect leads to a lot of pokethrough problems), you can add it through Edit/Geometry/Apply Smoothing Modifier.