TWO SERIALS

VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496

I have twoi computers and use both. Would it be breaking any rules to get a second account justr to get a second serial for DS?

Comments

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096

I have like four serials for DS on my single account. If you're having an issue with it, then contact Customer Support, and no doubt they'll hook you up.

If you're not using them at the same time, you only have to have one serial number...

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited August 2015

According to the EULA, if both computers are for your own use, then you only need one copy, and thus one serial number, which can be used on both computers.

As stated in this clause from the EULA.

• Restrictions on Copying. The Content is provided for User's exclusive use. User does not have the right to provide the Content to others in any form or on any media except as set forth in this Agreement. The Content may be copied in whole or in part for User’s exclusive use. Specifically, User may copy the Content onto the storage device of an unlimited number of computers owned or controlled by User. The Content is for User’s exclusive use and no other individual or entity. Each individual must obtain his or her own license to use the Content.

So you can see you can put content on any number of computers that you own and control.  Conversely, duplicate (or clone) accounts are not permitted.

Post edited by Chohole on
  • VIArtsVIArts Posts: 1,496

Okay, thanks.