Kelly for Victoria 7 by Raiya

larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511
edited August 2015 in The Commons

Downloading now...Skins work for Base Genesis 3 Female... anyone got any renders yet? 

Just noticed, this HD character  actually has an HD Dial! Doesn't even say HD in the product title, but in the product description it's easy to see she's HD! For realz!

BTW I LOVE Raiya's assortment! Lots of variety. Congratz to Raiya for such a great collection.

http://www.daz3d.com/kelly-for-victoria-7

Post edited by larsmidnatt on

Comments

• BarubaryBarubary Posts: 1,201

I'll say this, Raiya is imho probably the single best PA right now when it comes to character sets. Still, I'm not as taken with Kelly as I would expect :/

• larsmidnattlarsmidnatt Posts: 4,511

I didn't get her for the shape, I got her for the skin. Here's a quickie of a hybrid of Kelly/Camile. I spent more time getting the swimsuit to fit her than on anything else lol. Will give her some more time a bit later.

Rendered in Octane Render for about a minute, no post or anything. But I think she has potential :)

quicki final.jpg
    720 x 1080 - 546K
  • RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,146

The morph reminds me ALLOT of Rhianna (pop singer) and yes, she swished her way into my cart.. not checked out just yet but I'm very pleased to see a woman of color finally for V7. 

edited August 2015

Derp derp. Pointless comment. Forgot I had "hide owned" button checked.

Post edited by larsmidnatt on
  • mark128mark128 Posts: 1,029

A comparison render of Kelly with 3Delight and Iray material.

See My Art Zone post for details.

nice!

If I had time today I would have done another render :( No time today at all. Maybe tommorow.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    edited August 2015

I did one for a different thread of all three minority female characters that have been released so far. Let's see if this works ... (HA! It worked. Left to right: Kimiko, Kelly, Adrienne.)

Kimiko, Kelly, Adrienne

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • barbultbarbult Posts: 23,162

That Adrienne has attitude! I like her.

• DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096

Nathalie has also released another kit called "Oriental Pearl," complete with the same skin as Kimiko, nearly pixel-perfect.

I'm working on another Japanese character currently, with a few others in the pipeline. It occurs to me that one should at least make some sort of changes to the primary textures rather than a minor nose reshape and declare it a new character, especially when you want $20 for each pack.

Don't get me started on the tattoos.

RumikoHeadPromo.png
    960 x 1248 - 1M
  • vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

Nathalie has also released another kit called "Oriental Pearl," complete with the same skin as Kimiko, nearly pixel-perfect.

I'm working on another Japanese character currently, with a few others in the pipeline. It occurs to me that one should at least make some sort of changes to the primary textures rather than a minor nose reshape and declare it a new character, especially when you want $20 for each pack.

Don't get me started on the tattoos.

... I had wondered, especially when I saw the back tattoo on the promos. It wasn't something I was going to buy anyway, for other reasons, but it seemed odd.

been too busy to give kelly attention. I am sad.