Product Library dissappearing

I had 10 pgs of items in my product library yesterday.

This morning I had 7 pages

now I have 5 pages.

I noticed because it did not install correctly. I never noticed because I did not use it till now. I purchased it two months ago.

Now it is not in my product library and I cannot download it. Althouse  the item shows up in my invoice and in the store. It is one piece from the dream home.

I purchased the entire dream home set. and none of it is in my product library.

Comments

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813
    edited August 2015

It looks like there's a comprehensive download server issue going on. DIM is refusing to allow downloads, and people are reporting that they can't download from the product library.

That said, I would file a bug ticket about THAT immediately to get it on record; that way they'll know to take a look at your account and make sure it's been properly restored when whatever this issue is gets cleared up.

Also, when you file the ticket, be specific about what product you're talking about that made you notice the issue; it's not clear from what you say above what specific part of the dream home went missing initially and made you notice what was going on.

Post edited by vwrangler on
  • Thanks I already did. I was wondering if it was something like that.

• vwranglervwrangler Posts: 4,813

And my product library is disappearing as well; in the time since I filed my ticket about being unable to download, posting in a couple of threads, and going back to check after seeing this, my product library just lost 20 pages of products.

• Steven-VSteven-V Posts: 727

My product library is completely empty right now. However, if I look at my order history, the things I've bought are listed there in the various dates when I bought them. I didn't go all the way back, but at least through May everything seems to be listed under orders. But product library is blank.

I am using MS Edge. I had thought maybe it was an Edge issue, but it seems like this is happening to other people to so I figured I would add my +1.

• Shawn68Shawn68 Posts: 40

Just bought new products a moment ago. When I went to 'Products Page' there was nothing. Checked 'My Orders' page and the order and its contents are there, but when I clicked on product to download, the item came up but no way to download it. No 'Download' button appears.

• Shawn68Shawn68 Posts: 40

By the way, is anyone having trouble with the 'Affiliate Program' banner going through the middle of the 'My Orders' page, sometimes blocking out some of the products in the order.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,162
    Shawn68 said:

By the way, is anyone having trouble with the 'Affiliate Program' banner going through the middle of the 'My Orders' page, sometimes blocking out some of the products in the order.

Oh yes!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565

DAZ 3D web guys are looking into it right now.

• Yes I also had the no download button and my product library is now empty too. Im going to bed. I hope it is fixed by tomorrow

• MistaraMistara Posts: 38,675
    edited August 2015

mine completely empty.

>.<

the hidden items owned says 13571 of 17188 items.

Post edited by Mistara on
  • my product library's empty too. SIGH. i'm so glad I keep back-ups of everything I buy.

• i just bought the Cheyenne Bundle and when i got the email conformation said that "some content is not DIM compatible" and when i went to "my orders" page, the green button for the install manager is gone on all my orders! i thought it was my phone browser since i bought it on my iPhone, but it's effected all my browsers.

• IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639

I seriously hope the staff is pulling an all-nighter to fix it, and I expect it be fixed by some time tomorrow. 

• Cris PalominoCris Palomino Posts: 11,151

If you refresh, you should see a notice regarding the site.

• DAZ_RawbDAZ_Rawb Posts: 817
    edited August 2015
    We have isolated and identified the problem and are actively working on it right now but unfortunately it is a lot of data and transfer rates are the slowest point right now.
    Post edited by DAZ_Rawb on
  • IceEmpressIceEmpress Posts: 639

So the data IS there and not lost? 

• gypsyangelgypsyangel Posts: 1,010

Got an ETA on when I can download my purchase?

• Shawn68 said:

Yep. Me, too. Been that way for a long time now... I just got used to it. 

And yes - I'm another one with a completely empty product library (though thankfully all the orders are still showing under "My Orders"). 

Thanks for putting the notice banner up on the top of the store screens, too. That does help out a lot.

Good luck with the fixing. Bet someone is running coffee pots all night. LOL

• DAZ_RawbDAZ_Rawb Posts: 817
    The data is still there, there are redundant backups both at the datacenter and my the office so there isn't any worries about us losing this. Unfortunately shuffling around multiple terabytes takes some time to finish so I can't give a firm ETA but you should start seeing the a selection of products appear over the next little while.
  • XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871

LOL I decide to give Hexagon 2.5 a try again, just need to redownload it again.  and I noticed I too have a empty Product Library, went to my orders,  guessing the date, found it on the 4th try . . yay . . but no way to down load it.

Did a lil search and found this thread .. guess  I will just need to wait for another day, after it has been fixed wink

guess  I picked a bad day to redownload cheeky

• jerhamjerham Posts: 153

Almost started to get worried when seeing my empty product library after buying karen and some other content wink

Thanks DAZ_Rawb, for posting the updates smiley

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,989
    edited August 2015

Will there be trouble with purchases done during this "memory lapse" if you are restoring data?

I mean, not that I buy something now, and later find everything except for my newly bought product in my library?

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • RogerbeeRogerbee Posts: 4,460

I can't download what I just bought either. I had to get it as it was a fast grab and unlikely to be there again. Ah well, the wait begins! Mind you, it might give you an extra day on any of the other offers open so there is that I suppose.

CHEERS!

• sapatsapat Posts: 1,735
    edited August 2015

Uh hello, I had 140 pages and over 1390 items earlier, now this?  What the hell Daz?  Needs to be fixed asap even if they have to be here all weekend.  This is crazy!

Capture.JPG
    670 x 367 - 33K
    Post edited by sapat on

It is being worked on.

CHEERS!

Ok, just got 5 items back, none of which I bought today, but, it's a start.

CHEERS!

Ok, keep refreshing every so often and it comes back, bit by bit....

CHEERS!

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128

Gee... DAZ and Rendo both having problems.... I got so desperate I visited Content Paradise for the first time in a year.

It's got to be really bad to do that. I remember wanting to change my email address there, but none of the radio buttons that would allow me to do so were working, so I made a new account instead. Trouble is, I can't now change my old account to the new address as I'm using it for my new account!.

It looks like Daz are on top of their errors though and are fixing them as they go

CHEERS!

• Still nothing.... Updates?