Why does this pose make my character's tongue explode?

iDiruiDiru Posts: 696
edited July 2015 in The Commons

So, it's highlighted what pose I used, but htis is so bizarre.

Pose is for Micahel 6

Character is transfered from M4 but this is the third char i've transfered and this is the first time it has ever happened...

Pic 1

Link removed

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• What do you mean by transferred from Michael 4? Is this a morph you have transferred with a tool like GenX, or a set of parameters you have copied across? It's probable that the different rigging is causing the pose to have unexpected effects, especially as you appear to be driving values to an extreme (or is that not the intent?).

• iDiruiDiru Posts: 696

What do you mean by transferred from Michael 4? Is this a morph you have transferred with a tool like GenX, or a set of parameters you have copied across? It's probable that the different rigging is causing the pose to have unexpected effects, especially as you appear to be driving values to an extreme (or is that not the intent?).

Transfered wtih GenX

The thing is I didn't even touch the tongue. It seems any pose I load that has the head tilted down makes the tonge explode out of the mouth. Yet I am able to move his neck down manually and the tongue does not explode out of the mouth.

• Have you tried selecting the tongue bones and zeroing them?

• XaatXuunXaatXuun Posts: 871

ahh , guess you could call this a Pinocchio paradox

yeah okay not helpful, just being funny

• mjc1016mjc1016 Posts: 15,001

And I was going to say, he shouldn't be licking lampposts in January, his tongue just might stay that way...