Any interest for skin coloured swatches?

patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
edited December 1969 in The Commons

I have "quite a few" skin colour swatches some of which I could make into a share if people are interested.
These are "not" finished products [unless you want a very plain colour all over the place], full squares.
I think most are about 500 x but i could resize them to 4096 if that is preferred. 72 px.

They can be used a starter for a much more detailed skin OR almost as is for a very basic toon or child's skin ... since Skyler has been released I thought some may be interested. From what i have seen of available skins for children, just keep it to a basic 'face' and "nails". There are all kinds of brushes for freckles and so forth available at places such as Deviant Art by various artists.

The braces were in Fastgrab so she's very happy. Lovely product ty 3D Universe :-)

and_braces_too_more_normal_smile.jpg
1000 x 1000 - 344K
and_braces_too.jpg
1000 x 1000 - 302K

Comments

• carrie58carrie58 Posts: 3,952
    edited December 1969

I'd be interested fersure ,got a few of my own I'm working at,decided awhile back I like a toon look

• nemesis10nemesis10 Posts: 3,277
    edited December 1969

There is this too: http://humanae.tumblr.com

• patience55patience55 Posts: 7,006
    edited December 1969

carrie58 said:
    I'd be interested fersure ,got a few of my own I'm working at,decided awhile back I like a toon look

Okay, this was the first batch i put together for release ... have hundreds but yes, you could also get colours via the link posted in the post above this one.

http://patience55anotherone.deviantart.com/art/Real-Skin-Tones-1-3-544670348

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Downloaded. Thank you, Patience.

You're welcome. I have some more ready to share possibly tomorrow.

• RAMWolffRAMWolff Posts: 10,148

Great thread.  Did you see that dude on the Pantone Tumblr page with the one shoulder covered in fur?  I expanded that ... interesting genetics  in that one! 

No, haven't been there for awhile, "one of these days", great site to spend some browsing time in.

RAMWorks said:

Great thread.  Did you see that dude on the Pantone Tumblr page with the one shoulder covered in fur?  I expanded that ... interesting genetics  in that one! 

Next batch: colours 4-19

patience55 tried downloading and got nothing ..........well I did get confused

• ZarconDeeGrissomZarconDeeGrissom Posts: 5,412
    edited July 2015

Very nice, thanks. Excellent looking set of Diffuse map images for making shaders, to make mats, to... Perhaps also good for dressing up some makeup kits.

carrie58

D.A. can be a tad confusing, lol. There may be a 'Download' thing to the right of the big promo image, to download the 'zip' file that contains images for making a shader. it is not a pre-made shader to just drop on a figure. Also, I'm not sure if you need to be logged into D.A. to get to the 'download' button thing or not.

DL_button_001_Crop1lbl1.png
    701 x 558 - 164K
    Post edited by ZarconDeeGrissom on
    edited July 2015

Very nice, thanks. Excellent looking set of Diffuse map images for making shaders, to make mats, to... Perhaps also good for dressing up some makeup kits.

carrie58

D.A. can be a tad confusing, lol. There may be a 'Download' thing to the right of the big promo image, to download the 'zip' file that contains images for making a shader. it is not a pre-made shader to just drop on a figure. Also, I'm not sure if you need to be logged into D.A. to get to the 'download' button thing or not.

Yep I am logged in at D.A. and I did try the download button but nuthin happened ,....i'll try again though

Post edited by carrie58 on
  • DarkSpartanDarkSpartan Posts: 1,096
    carrie58 said:

carrie58

Yep I am logged in at D.A. and I did try the download button but nuthin happened ,....i'll try again though

That's been a thing lately. Right-click the button and open in a new tab or save target

Same here.. not sure what's going on with that download button.... frown Tried getting the other two offered, same experience...

edited July 2015

Okay so that makes me feel much better knowing it's not just me .Gonna try the right-click thingy thank you very much DarkSpartan .Comeon Wolfie let's try the right -click thingylaugh

WHOOOT that worked like a charm!!! Now to go find my orange rind !!

Post edited by carrie58 on

Yup, that works.  YAY.. thanks!  heart

Wow! Okay glad everybody finally got the zips. DA has been "updating the site" and yeah, every now and then things go goofy.