The Dragon Ate My Complaint Thread

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,951
    edited December 1969

I am working on an excel sheet and there is something wrong with one of the formulas but I am not sure what it is. I think I will read some and get some sleep and look at it again with fresh eyes. Hopefully I will see what is wrong with it tomorrow. I am tired and sleepy.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I'm sitting at my PC with my windows open, I hear growling on my porch. I'm thinking one of the dogs that will come steal my cats food is out on the porch. I sneak over and flip on the porch light, Freeze Frame! Four full grown Raccoon's look at me and go back to arguing over who gets to eat next. I SO need a new camera!

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited September 2012

Render/ work in progress for Fiance's super hero - Bronze Star.

I need to do more work with the lights but I also want to get started on my concept too.

BronzeStar01.jpg
    1138 x 745 - 599K
    Post edited by Fyredrygyon on
  • ps1borgps1borg Posts: 12,776
    edited December 1969

Tomato, olives and green salad for lunch - mmm crunchy ;)

edited December 1969

Render/ work in progress for Fiance's super hero - Bronze Star.

I need to do more work with the lights but I also want to get started on my concept too.

good to see the old Fyre magic at work again :)

• atticanneatticanne Posts: 3,009
    edited December 1969

Today's major complaint: My wishlist keeping dropping items. Some of them I've added several days and they are gone again. At this rate I'll be ready to spend tomorrow and my wishlist will be completely empty.

• FyredrygyonFyredrygyon Posts: 763
    edited December 1969

Well, it's a start anyways (I stayed up waaaaayyyyy too late working on this)

Dr. Goldwing was a character I played in a game Fiance ran. Ironically enough, I didn't intend for the character to look like a dragon. I had rolled Aquatic alien scientist, but after I rolled up the powers (winged flight, firebreath, minor super strength, minor regeneration) Fiance allowed me to turn the race into what appears to be a dragon with gold scales.

I'm not sure about the glasses and I'm still trying to fit a labcoat over the shoulders (starting to think dynamic cloth) but I'm too tired to mess with it tonight.

(yes, I know the eyes will need to be repositioned to go with the glasses, but again, I'm not sure if I'll actually use them)

Anyways, I'm going to crawl off to bed. Night all

DrGoldwingTR.jpg
    1138 x 745 - 387K
    edited December 1969

AtticAnne said:
    Today's major complaint: My wishlist keeping dropping items. Some of them I've added several days and they are gone again. At this rate I'll be ready to spend tomorrow and my wishlist will be completely empty.

Mine emptied a couple of months ago. Ah well :)

edited December 1969

Well, it's a start anyways (I stayed up waaaaayyyyy too late working on this)

Dr. Goldwing was a character I played in a game Fiance ran. Ironically enough, I didn't intend for the character to look like a dragon. I had rolled Aquatic alien scientist, but after I rolled up the powers (winged flight, firebreath, minor super strength, minor regeneration) Fiance allowed me to turn the race into what appears to be a dragon with gold scales.

I'm not sure about the glasses and I'm still trying to fit a labcoat over the shoulders (starting to think dynamic cloth) but I'm too tired to mess with it tonight.

(yes, I know the eyes will need to be repositioned to go with the glasses, but again, I'm not sure if I'll actually use them)

Anyways, I'm going to crawl off to bed. Night all

Oooh shiny - and teh cute :)

edited December 1969

i just had a disturbing dream. it started out that there were a bunch of cats in a home or a shelter or something. One of them had kittens. that did not seem to be too disturbing or something but the rest was. then there was a big aquarium with dead fish and lots of gunk. then there was some runner running through flooded areas or something like that. after that there was animal cruelty for videos and young animals being killed for their fur.

I think that is how the dream went. I just remember waking up being disturbed. I need to get back to sleep. I do not like being awake at this time. It is two something in the morning. argh!

edited December 1969

*hopes bad dreams are forgotten by now* :)

• SpyroRueSpyroRue Posts: 5,020
    edited December 1969

Complaint: Rendering jungles takes forever!

Reasoning: It will be good (I hope)

• SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

Day 14 is available, sweet. Grabbed myself some omnifreaker love, I did, I did...

edited December 1969

OmniFreaker yey... gonna take a look :cheese:

edited December 1969

Skiriki said:
    Day 14 is available, sweet. Grabbed myself some omnifreaker love, I did, I did...

I never really understood what any of that stuff does *sigh* not much of a consumer, every order I make seems to cause a support ticket. Ah well, is the thought that counts I guess :)

edited December 1969

He does Shaders and some lights. You know about lights of course... Shaders are like a preset material that you load on say a figure, oftern it has different options, and the effects you can create with them are much brauder then the default shaders. One of OmniFreaks shaders is a dirty, gritty one, which alows you to make a character filthy with dirt and dust.

• JaderailJaderail Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

That's a LOW blow, Valea, DimensionTheory, FirstBaston and Omnifreaker all on one DAY!! Thank the powers that be I have almost everything I need. Except that one, and that one and that one....

edited December 1969

LOL There is always something needed haha! I need stuff which has yet to be released, some even made... I spent way too much money here lately... There is just so much stuff on special lol

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yeah, I hear you. I thought that this year it would be a cheap year for me, as I use Bryce and Poser, However I am rapidly working my way through my available budget and it's not halfway through the month yet.

edited December 1969

I hear there is a very special figure coming to poser soon... that may be a very strong temptation to you poser users. Think he called Tyler or something like that, I looked at his promo, he's quite a well crafted figure. very realistic.

edited December 1969

I shall complain about that as well, as I use an older version of Poser. lol. I am and oldf ashioned person.

edited December 1969

Well the bright side is that you might just climb back up the ladder for an upgrade lol OR Least you wont be tempted to buy another character lol. Is poser a freebie program or not? I've never looked, largely cos I'm a daz person, and I couldnt work out the software when I tried it at a friends place.

• RezcaRezca Posts: 3,393
    edited December 1969
    edited December 1969

No, not a free program, by any means. I could complain that I can't afford to upgrade, having saved up and now spent quite a few pennies buying a new PC, as this one is a bit old fashioned as well.

edited December 1969

Oh this was that shirt I was talking about D:
    Far too basic, but it was my first test with cloth anyway DX

wyvern_lots_of_fun.jpg
    1024 x 1275 - 114K
  • SkirikiSkiriki Posts: 4,975
    edited December 1969

HOLY SHIT. I got saved from cred card overdraft fee by sheer "ehhh... that looks good, but... I dunno, I will wait up for catch-up sale, don't have much money, I'll just grab that one omnifreaker shader and I'm good" thing.

I forgot that today was also the day Avengers movie pops on DVD and my net store where it was on my wait list just cheerfully said "Oh btw, surprise, Avengers has been mailed and you've been billed!".

edited December 1969

Check this out for a 30 sec render HA!!!!!!!!

Set_Test_6_Light3.jpg
    1000 x 976 - 847K
    edited December 1969

Spyro said:
    Check this out for a 30 sec render HA!!!!!!!!

Is actually pretty nice :3
    Is that a set here on DAZ? D:
    edited December 1969

parts of several sets actually... It's been a real drag on my pc, to the point of serious lagging while NOT rendering. Up until just then the render time was bout 2hr 30min for 1/3 the way. I adjusted the scene and fiddled with the lights now it renders at 30sec. OH YEAH! LOL

The tropical bundle set, African Village set and Cheyenne set... all on daz :)

edited December 1969

I am trying to figure out what to do now. there are five residents. three of them are working. one of them has to go to a hospital for a shot. I am the fifth resident. I have not heard back from Wendy's yet. I could call Wendy's and see if there is any update. but I forgot the hiring manager's name. Also the interview was yesterday, so I am afraid it might not be enough time.

This discussion has been closed.