Celebrity Look-a-Likes for 3D figures Part 2

Comments

• 3Diva3Diva Posts: 11,287

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but Mysti by Mousso has a Gwyneth Paltrow vibe - at least IMO. :)

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,889
    edited May 2019
    Full137236_dcea96af00d55bd19f01d958c9570004.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 180K
    Post edited by Haruchai on
  • jimmyzpopjimmyzpop Posts: 116
    edited May 2019
    lface8 said:

Agreed. A buy for me!

pix-twylite-hd-for-genesis-8-female  is a very well crafted character with great skin detail. She comes with many options as well as great HD. I am glad I purchased her. would definily recomend if you have not purchased yet. 

Post edited by jimmyzpop on
  • ironclawxiiironclawxii Posts: 172

I'm not sure if it's been mentioned, but Mysti by Mousso has a Gwyneth Paltrow vibe - at least IMO. :)

Agreed, I can see the similarity. :)

• HaruchaiHaruchai Posts: 1,889

New one added

List 01 - 25 https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/comment/4054716/#Comment_4054716

List updated 

CS26 - Emily Blunt

CS27 - Miley Cyrus

CS28 - Gigi Hadid

CS29 - Anne Hathaway

CS30 - Sandra Bullock

CS31 - Julia Roberts

CS32 - Daisy Ridley

CS33 - Shakira

CS34 - Alessandra Ambrosio

CS35 - Britney Spears

CS36 - Dakota Johnson

CS37 - Alexandra Daddario

CS38 - Taylor Swift

CS39 - Rihanna

https://www.most-digital-creations.com/poser_daz_studio_characters.htm

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    Haruchai said:

New one added

List updated

CS01 - Megan Fox

CS02 - Kim Kardashian

CS03 - Adriana Lima

CS04 - Gal Gadot

CS05 - Scarlett Johansson

CS06 - Liv Tyler

CS07 - Eva Mendes

CS08 - Emilia Clarke

CS09 - Jennifer Lopez

CS10 - Anjelina Jolie

CS11 - Kristen Stewart

CS12Jennifer Lawrence

CS13 - Emma Watson

CS14 - Jessica Alba

CS15 - Charlize Theron

CS16 - Pamela Anderson

CS17 - Jessica Biel

CS18 - Kate Upson

CS19 - Mila Kunis

What marketplace are these in???
  • blkcrow820blkcrow820 Posts: 68
    jimmyzpop said:
    lface8 said:

Agreed. A buy for me!

pix-twylite-hd-for-genesis-8-female  is a very well crafted character with great skin detail. She comes with many options as well as great HD. I am glad I purchased her. would definily recomend if you have not purchased yet. 

She is on my wishlist!

• TomCatOliverTomCatOliver Posts: 195
    edited May 2019
    tsarist said:
    Haruchai said:

New one added

List updated

CS01 - Megan Fox

CS02 - Kim Kardashian

CS03 - Adriana Lima

CS04 - Gal Gadot

CS06 - Liv Tyler

CS07 - Eva Mendes

CS08 - Emilia Clarke

CS09 - Jennifer Lopez

CS10 - Anjelina Jolie

CS11 - Kristen Stewart

CS12Jennifer Lawrence

CS13 - Emma Watson

CS14 - Jessica Alba

CS15 - Charlize Theron

CS16 - Pamela Anderson

CS17 - Jessica Biel

CS18 - Kate Upson

CS19 - Mila Kunis

Most-Digital-Creations

Post edited by TomCatOliver on
  • LearstangLearstang Posts: 46
    Odaa said:

Pretty good, bit of a Sigourney Weaver vibe but maybe that's just because their jawlines are similar. 

Hadn't seen it until you mentioned, but yeah, pretty similar to Sigourney too!

Nearing final shape and detail (high spec to accent the details). Need to reduce displacement seam on the head.

Very nice work. I see you even have the small scar on the right cheek. When will this be ready?

Best Regards,

Learstang

• DareshiranuDareshiranu Posts: 177

Agreed, I can see the similarity. :)

In her main promo I'd be more inclined to peg her more as Elizabeth Banks... and I wouldn't call her an E.B. Look-A-Like really. She more of a generic vibe, as many of Musso's figures do. That is to say they almost resemble several people.

• eyet33theyet33th Posts: 112
    edited May 2019

spent some time working on Most Digital Creations' Celebrity 38

no its becky

Post edited by eyet33th on
  • outrider42outrider42 Posts: 3,679
    edited May 2019
    eyet33th said:

no its becky

Lower eyes a bit. They are positioned too high on the head. The eyeline should be in the center of the head. It reminds me of Facegen, as Facegen is extremely prone to create faces with the eyes too high.

Otherwise it looks on target.
    Post edited by outrider42 on
  • nightwolf1982nightwolf1982 Posts: 1,136
    eyet33th said:

no its becky

Lower eyes a bit. They are positioned too high on the head. The eyeline should be in the center of the head. It reminds me of Facegen, as Facegen is extremely prone to create faces with the eyes too high.

Head looks cartoonishly huge compared to the shoulders/neck.

eyet33th said:

no its becky

yes i think MDC uses facegen, hilariously that image is with the eye height morph maxed at -100%!

times like this i miss V4.2's "face size" morph, you could shrink (or grow) all the features relative to the top/bottom/sides of the head. here with 200+ morphs' eye height a (also at -100%!) and higher cranium height.

Head looks cartoonishly huge compared to the shoulders/neck.

partially perspective and partially very narrow shoulders. maybe a little too narrow, still playing. here is full body to compare.

Looks much better...and more human. You can unlock the limits and take the eyes further if you want to, though that may start to cause some distortion if it goes really extreme. Some face morphs can make the eyes move as well, though its not really the eyes moving as much as it is the changing the overall shape, if that makes sense.

The trouble now is that her cheek bones are too strong and too high, which is also a Facegen trait. Moving her eyes down may have pushed them out more than they were, or just made it more noticeable. She still has some toonish quality about her, the features are all exaggerated some, like a caricature. Unfortunately fixing this may be a lot tricker than thought. Once the eyes start getting funky it is hard to fix. I think I would dial down the MDC head shape a bit instead. This will make the fixes more manageable.

If you have GenX, you can take the free ShareCG Taylor and convert her to G3, and the use the skin from this model on her. You could maybe combine the morphs a bit, too, and hit a happy medium.

Looks much better...and more human. You can unlock the limits and take the eyes further if you want to, though that may start to cause some distortion if it goes really extreme. Some face morphs can make the eyes move as well, though its not really the eyes moving as much as it is the changing the overall shape, if that makes sense.

The trouble now is that her cheek bones are too strong and too high, which is also a Facegen trait. Moving her eyes down may have pushed them out more than they were, or just made it more noticeable. She still has some toonish quality about her, the features are all exaggerated some, like a caricature. Unfortunately fixing this may be a lot tricker than thought. Once the eyes start getting funky it is hard to fix. I think I would dial down the MDC head shape a bit instead. This will make the fixes more manageable.

If you have GenX, you can take the free ShareCG Taylor and convert her to G3, and the use the skin from this model on her. You could maybe combine the morphs a bit, too, and hit a happy medium.

yes i think most of my morphs tend to get a little caricaturish, i think because i want them to look like their model from every angle. celebrities really only look like "themselves" when they have particular styles of makeup and lighting and are maintaining certain expressions. for a while i was working on a Ronda Rousey morph, and i couldn't get it right because her cheekbones look completely different depending on whether or not she has contouring makeup on (i mean that's the whole point of contouring, so it makes sense). the "real" Ronda has very soft, round cheeks, but if you make her look like that she won't look like "Ronda Rousey".

so i don't know. i think i'll set this aside for a while and see what i think when i come back to it. thank you for the advice/critique!

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,954

I think almost every DAZ human model has a forehead to is either too low or a hairline that is too low, FaceGen used or not. The Raretone head/face morph products for G8F/G8M have morph adjustment that will mostly remedy that problem (although it's admitted hard to do without appropriate lit reference photos from all the needed angles).

eyet33th said:

yes i think most of my morphs tend to get a little caricaturish, i think because i want them to look like their model from every angle. celebrities really only look like "themselves" when they have particular styles of makeup and lighting and are maintaining certain expressions. for a while i was working on a Ronda Rousey morph, and i couldn't get it right because her cheekbones look completely different depending on whether or not she has contouring makeup on (i mean that's the whole point of contouring, so it makes sense). the "real" Ronda has very soft, round cheeks, but if you make her look like that she won't look like "Ronda Rousey".

so i don't know. i think i'll set this aside for a while and see what i think when i come back to it. thank you for the advice/critique!

Yeah, that can be true. Taylor can look very different from photo to photo as well. Makeup stylists pull incredible feats of trickery and people naturally vary with weight and body cycles. A lot of Daz look a likes tend to exaggerate a bit, too. Like nonesuch said, Rarestone's face morph collection has some morphs for that. Actually she has morphs for like everything, with options and micro detail shapes that most other packs don't touch. Its almost overwhelming how much this one morph pack can do.
  • tsarist said:
    Haruchai said:

New one added

List updated

CS01 - Megan Fox

CS02 - Kim Kardashian

CS03 - Adriana Lima

CS04 - Gal Gadot

CS06 - Liv Tyler

CS07 - Eva Mendes

CS08 - Emilia Clarke

CS09 - Jennifer Lopez

CS10 - Anjelina Jolie

CS11 - Kristen Stewart

CS12Jennifer Lawrence

CS13 - Emma Watson

CS14 - Jessica Alba

CS15 - Charlize Theron

CS16 - Pamela Anderson

CS17 - Jessica Biel

CS18 - Kate Upson

CS19 - Mila Kunis

Most-Digital-Creations

Some models are quite well done, Daisy Ridley and Sandra Bullock are nice.

• ironclawxiiironclawxii Posts: 172
    tsarist said:
    Haruchai said:

New one added

List updated

CS01 - Megan Fox

CS02 - Kim Kardashian

CS03 - Adriana Lima

CS04 - Gal Gadot

CS06 - Liv Tyler

CS07 - Eva Mendes

CS08 - Emilia Clarke

CS09 - Jennifer Lopez

CS10 - Anjelina Jolie

CS11 - Kristen Stewart

CS12Jennifer Lawrence

CS13 - Emma Watson

CS14 - Jessica Alba

CS15 - Charlize Theron

CS16 - Pamela Anderson

CS17 - Jessica Biel

CS18 - Kate Upson

CS19 - Mila Kunis

Most-Digital-Creations

A few pages back, In The Flesh posted an amazing, photorealistic Daisy Ridley he is working on. Just thought I'd mention it's definitely one to look out for. :D

• tsarist said:
    Haruchai said:

New one added

List updated

CS01 - Megan Fox

CS02 - Kim Kardashian

CS03 - Adriana Lima

CS04 - Gal Gadot

CS06 - Liv Tyler

CS07 - Eva Mendes

CS08 - Emilia Clarke

CS09 - Jennifer Lopez

CS10 - Anjelina Jolie

CS11 - Kristen Stewart

CS12Jennifer Lawrence

CS13 - Emma Watson

CS14 - Jessica Alba

CS15 - Charlize Theron

CS16 - Pamela Anderson

CS17 - Jessica Biel

CS18 - Kate Upson

CS19 - Mila Kunis

Most-Digital-Creations

A few pages back, In The Flesh posted an amazing, photorealistic Daisy Ridley he is working on. Just thought I'd mention it's definitely one to look out for. :D

Noted, thanks !!

• In The FleshIn The Flesh Posts: 157
    edited May 2019

Learstang said:

Very nice work. I see you even have the small scar on the right cheek. When will this be ready?

Best Regards,

Learstang

Thanks, not 100% accurate but I've tried to pay attention to the smaller details. 

Texturing is completed (except for the eyes), but she's currently being placed on the backburner while I work on a commission. Hopefully I'll have more to share in the coming weeks.

test_9.png
    1200 x 1200 - 1M
    Post edited by In The Flesh on
  •  

Learstang said:

Best Regards,

Learstang

Thanks, not 100% accurate but I've tried to pay attention to the smaller details. 

Texturing is completed (except for the eyes), but she's currently being placed on the backburner while I work on a commission. Hopefully I'll have more to share in the coming weeks.

Wow nicely done !  You're very talented !

Learstang said:

Best Regards,

Learstang

Brilliant work - I look forward to the finished product! 

Best Regards,

Learstang

• edited May 2019

Hey all, I do a lot more lurking than posting around the forums, but every once in a while, I do show up! :) I have a request from *several* people I know. We're looking for an Adam Driver figure. I guarantee that if I can bring back a link to a decent one, the creator can possibly quit his/her day job from that one figure alone. The market for this lookalike is unreal. People were seriously offering to pay me just to find out if an Adam exists because they knew that I use Daz. (I'm doing it for free!! ;) So... does anyone know??

Post edited by anise_leinen_390fa63a2b on

Hey all, I do a lot more lurking than posting around the forums, but every once in a while, I do show up! :) I have a request from *several* people I know. We're looking for an Adam Driver figure. I guarantee that if I can bring back a link to a decent one, the creator can possibly quit his/her day job from that one figure alone. The market for this lookalike is unreal. People were seriously offering to pay me just to find out if an Adam exists because they knew that I use Daz. (I'm doing it for free!! ;) So... does anyone know??

https://www.daz3d.com/ry-kian-for-michael-8

let me know where i can pick up my cut wink

• edited May 2019
    eyet33th said:

https://www.daz3d.com/ry-kian-for-michael-8

let me know where i can pick up my cut wink

Dang! I like the way this one looks. Here's what I'll do-- I'll post the pic on a few groups and see what everyone thinks. I'm predicting a good response. ;) I'm not actually getting paid to find Adam (I'm not even sure if the offer was serious, although in this fandom, maybe it was... I can't believe how much money authors are willing to pay some of the artists. ) But if you have anything for sale, I'll point people in your direction for sure! :)

Post edited by anise_leinen_390fa63a2b on
  •  

Learstang said:

Best Regards,

Learstang

This is getting a lot of interest from the Reylo forums, btw. So you should definitely keep working on Daisy. The market is SO so there.

Learstang said:

Best Regards,

Learstang

This is getting a lot of interest from the Reylo forums, btw. So you should definitely keep working on Daisy. The market is SO so there.

I agree; there have been at least a couple of attempts at a Daisy Ridley/Rey character, but I feel this one is definitely the best, so let's hope 'intheflesh' continues his fine work.

Regards,

Learstang

• https://www.most-digital-creations.com/g3_g8_celebrity_series_40.htm

Jennifer Aniston. Good likeness, though I would have liked a morph of her from her Friends / Rachel Green years.

This discussion has been closed.