4.8 Serial Number Delay?

Fragg1960Fragg1960 Posts: 356
edited December 1969 in Daz Studio Discussion

Just downloaded Studio 4.8 (currently running 4.7). I know the download page says that once you download the new version of the software, the serial is added to your list of serials in your account. How long is the delay for the serial to be added? I downloaded a while ago and the serial for 4.8 is still not showing up.

Comments

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    edited December 1969

It uses the same serial as 4.7

• Fragg1960Fragg1960 Posts: 356
    edited December 1969

Ah, that explains it. Thanks.

• taiuritaiuri Posts: 553
    Fragg1960 said:

And what is it? Can you write it here because I don't have it please? Thanks!

• fixmypcmikefixmypcmike Posts: 19,565
    taiuri said:
    Fragg1960 said:

And what is it? Can you write it here because I don't have it please? Thanks!

https://www.daz3d.com/downloader/customer/serialnumbers

ANy serial number for a Daz Studio 4 version will work

I have two who says: Daz Studio 4.x Pro [Free], will it work? (I want it for Daz 4.8)

• taiuri said:

I have two who says: Daz Studio 4.x Pro [Free], will it work? (I want it for Daz 4.8)

Yes, all DS 4.x serial numbers are for the free version apart for a few of us who have the purchased version from the initial release - the only difference is that the free serial number doesn't activate Decimator.

taiuri said:

Yes, all DS 4.x serial numbers are for the free version apart for a few of us who have the purchased version from the initial release - the only difference is that the free serial number doesn't activate Decimator.

Ok! Thanks! I'll use it then!