AOBB's Freebies

2»

Comments

• AOBBAOBB Posts: 957

Hi Jan_Scrapper,

That is the idea - to have fun! laugh Your image is very cute and I love the fun colors!

If you want some iconic Audrey H poses then you will find them here:

Classic Poses for Charlotte 8 and Genesis 8 Female | Daz 3D

Thank you for posting this image and please keep them coming! yes

AOBB

• These are really good quality sculpts! Which actors are you planning to do next? 

wondergirl0706 - I am working now on converting my Golden Age of Hollywood actors' head morphs to G9 while also resculpting them to make them better. I will probably add two more actors but I am not sure yet which ones. That will occupy me for several months. I plan on releasing the G9 versions all at once as a bundle. 

Thank you for the kind words about my work! smiley

• DoctorJellybeanDoctorJellybean Posts: 7,918

AOBB said:

wondergirl0706 - I am working now on converting my Golden Age of Hollywood actors' head morphs to G9 while also resculpting them to make them better. I will probably add two more actors but I am not sure yet which ones. That will occupy me for several months. I plan on releasing the G9 versions all at once as a bundle. 

Thank you for the kind words about my work! smiley

I'm very much looking forward to that.

DoctorJellybean - I'm taking my time with this project, because I really want to be satisfied with the end result when I look back on my work after a while. This will take quite some time, so I ask for your patience. heart I am already looking forward to your renders! yes

• nonesuch00nonesuch00 Posts: 17,929

Have fun!

Thanks! smiley

• zeke_777zeke_777 Posts: 1

Thank you for sharing! Your work is excellent

Thank you, zeke_777 . I'm making sure the G9 versions of my Hollywood actors'  head morphs are even better. smiley

• nabob21nabob21 Posts: 917

Out of curiousity, are you planning on doing all of your characters going forwad as Genesis 9?

I wasn't even thinking about making new characters, I am so busy with the old ones but I would say that yes - G9 meshes are so much nicer to sculpt thanks to the higher polygon count and better articulated eyes.

• AngellsAngells Posts: 110

link does not show download files.

@Angells - Have you gone to page one of this thread? You will find there all the links to the pages with the download files. 

Okay, I have placed in the first post to this thread a link to Kirsten's YouTube video in which she explains how to install my morphs. I would like to thank you again, Kirsten, for this very kind, helpful and generous gesture. laughyeskiss

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,063

Thanks oodles AOBB :) 

@Llola Lane - My pleasure! smiley