Hyena/Gnoll for G8M [commercial]

RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,754

G8M Hyena guy is totally Gnollicious!

https://www.daz3d.com/gnollicious-for-genesis-8-male

Gnollicious is a character set that converts Genesis 8 Male into an anthropomorphic Hyena. Three different texture options offer a wide variety of looks, and character can be used with and without dHair fur options and still have a proper furry look.

This character was designed with ultra-realistic skin skin techniques, using the DAZ PBR shader. The High Definition morphs and High Quality textures, along with realistic dHair fur to really bring this character to life for your renders.

Product Includes

One Gnollicious Character Preset

One Gnollicious Shaping Preset

One dHair Body Fur Attachment

One dHair Ear Fur Attachment

One All Fur Wearable Preset

Material Options:

Three Full Body Texture Material Presets (with anatomical elements)

Five Eye Material Presets

Two Fur Length Presets

Comments

• RL_MediaRL_Media Posts: 339

Nice, the head shape reminds me a bit of panthro from thundercats for some reason lol.

• Wow, @RawArt... just wow. That is straight out of the Monster Manual, and as a purist I can't find fault. I find myself imagining that the renders are what the MM would have looked like if Gary Gygax had hired professional artists instead of his friends, and paid them next to nothing :) You nailed this one even harder than you usually do.

• jedijuddjedijudd Posts: 606

He looks amazing

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,479

Hmm... A bit of morphing and he could pass for a Wookiesmiley

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,754

Thanx Guys...I am so glad you like him

TheMysteryIsThePoint said:

Wow, @RawArt... just wow. That is straight out of the Monster Manual, and as a purist I can't find fault. I find myself imagining that the renders are what the MM would have looked like if Gary Gygax had hired professional artists instead of his friends, and paid them next to nothing :) You nailed this one even harder than you usually do.

This made me laugh.....but I am glad my version is MM worthy :)

• CheetahkaCheetahka Posts: 168

Congrats on a beautiful product, great work on the muzzle too!

any advice on how to keep fur poke though on clothing and armor? I was trying the Beast master outfit for G8 and I tried expanding the outfit also tried applying a push modifyer:

EDIT-->OBJECT-->GEOMETRY-->Add Push Modifier on the selected pants too. The chest strap is buried under the fur.

-How do you apply the Long/short fur mat? I tried selecting the g8m, and the fur itself but the only thing that seems to change is the ear fur and I can't tell the difference except I have to reapply the fur color mat. Maybe I'm just missing something.

-What is the difference between the two actor models both are called Raw Gnoll Char?

Thanks,

Jacob

• RawArtRawArt Posts: 5,754

There is really not much that can be done for poke-through on clothing with fur. Sometimes the old methods are the best and do 2 renders, one with fur and one without and then edit it together in photoshop.

The 2 character files are the same, just in different places in your library. One in the root characters folder and one in the Gnoll folder.