Render Time too Fast! (SOLVED)

squirtsquirt Posts: 151

Something changed with my Render Time with DAZ...   For some strange reason, it renders a scene in mere seconds and gives me a very small render window box to view it before it ends... This of course leads to very low render quality.

Does anyone know how to fix this and get me back to my old slow render time with the far better render quality?

Post edited by squirt on

Comments

• Check your Render Settings. [has its own tab/pane]

• squirtsquirt Posts: 151

Catherine3678ab said:

Check your Render Settings. [has its own tab/pane]

My Render settings seem normal.  I'm wondering if the Pixel Size or Aspect Ratio is to blame.    Pixel Sizes are W= 221  H= 287   And Aspect Ratio are W= 17.0  H= 22.0

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,155
    Of course the pixel sizes are the problem. 221 by 287 is the tiny render window you are getting. You probably loaded a scene from a poorly created product like the recent Daz+ lighting product that changes a user's render pixels size. Just change them back to the size you want.

squirt said:

Catherine3678ab said:

Check your Render Settings. [has its own tab/pane]

My Render settings seem normal.  I'm wondering if the Pixel Size or Aspect Ratio is to blame.    Pixel Sizes are W= 221  H= 287   And Aspect Ratio are W= 17.0  H= 22.0

Edit:  I watched a video and it would appear that my Pixel Sizes were reset to a very low level as displayed above.   I changed these to W=1000 H=1647   and the tiny render view went away with the render time returning to normal lengths for former render qualities.   So this fixed the problem.

barbult said:

Of course the pixel sizes are the problem. 221 by 287 is the tiny render window you are getting. You probably loaded a scene from a poorly created product like the recent Daz+ lighting product that changes a user's render pixels size. Just change them back to the size you want.

Yep, that was the problem Barbult... Thank you.