• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757
    edited May 2022

M4 clowning around....

Where's LoRenzo?

Clowning Around.png
    800 x 600 - 622K
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • Bunyip02Bunyip02 Posts: 7,531

Diomede - Clown girl looks terrific, hope your animation woes sort out !!!

ed3D - looking forward to your mystery developing !!!

Stezza - nice M4 with critters !!!

Me - done the Title render and the credits renders are almost done. No Carrara tomorrow as it's cook day - Italian-Australian Spaghetti Bolognese, Carrot Soup with Coriander Yoghurt, Ginger cake, & Hazelnut-Coffee Biscuits are all on the menu !!!

• ed3Ded3D Posts: 1,949
    edited May 2022

Bunyip02 said:

Diomede - Clown girl looks terrific, hope your animation woes sort out !!!

ed3D - looking forward to your mystery developing !!!

Stezza - nice M4 with critters !!!

Me - done the Title render and the credits renders are almost done. No Carrara tomorrow as it's cook day - Italian-Australian Spaghetti Bolognese, Carrot Soup with Coriander Yoghurt, Ginger cake, & Hazelnut-Coffee Biscuits are all on the menu !!!

~  alrite then , thanx 

_  But  ,  not see how its'   mytsersious  ??

Doc1MAN-HOLS 1b.png
    1280 x 720 - 179K
    2DAV_NT-HER 1b.png
    1908 x 1019 - 246K
    Post edited by ed3D on

Stezza said:

M4 clowning around....

Where's LoRenzo?

~  pretty good _ 

• StezzaStezza Posts: 7,757
    edited May 2022

thanks  @ed3d

keeping the theme rolling along.....

the Dilemma

modelled the urinal and used simple planes textured for the floor and walls and of course used Harpert smiley

the Dilemma.png
    800 x 600 - 863K
    theDilemma_WiP.png
    1497 x 771 - 1M
    Post edited by Stezza on
  • DiomedeDiomede Posts: 15,027
    edited May 2022

Stezza, you are on a roll!  Awesome.

I am playing with a few more characters derived from my toon figures.  Here is a classic slapstick scene in which a guy carrying a long board or ladder or similar is distracted and hits someone in the head while turning to look.  Animating is going to be a chore but I am looking forward to the challenge.

head hit wip.jpg
    2400 x 1200 - 139K
    Post edited by Diomede on

Eeeeek - spent over 13 hours rendering an AVI and got a blank black file ......

Will do a sequenced JPEG this time around !!!

Stezza said:

thanks  @ed3d

keeping the theme rolling along.....

the Dilemma

modelled the urinal and used simple planes textured for the floor and walls and of course used Harpert smiley

Chuckle !!!

Diomede said:

Stezza, you are on a roll!  Awesome.

I am playing with a few more characters derived from my toon figures.  Here is a classic slapstick scene in which a guy carrying a long board or ladder or similar is distracted and hits someone in the head while turning to look.  Animating is going to be a chore but I am looking forward to the challenge.

Looking good !!!

Stezza said:

thanks  @ed3d

~  you're  welcome  ~ 

edited May 2022

Thanks for the comment, Bunyip.

Here is another toon character clown for the epic.  Hopefully recognizable, but might need his brothers for context.

GMarx.jpg
    500 x 700 - 18K
    zip
    zip
    Groucho Face Blender Buckets etc ZIP.zip
    zip
    zip
    Chico ZIP.zip
    zip
    zip
    Harpo two harpos ZIP.zip
    Post edited by Diomede on
  • Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,179

Diomede said:

Here is another toon character clown for the epic.  Hopefully recognizable, but might need his brothers for context.

Pretty good.  A suggestion, his memorable walking pose might help, see attached.

FIG-Groucho-Marx-HN2777.jpg
    1000 x 1000 - 220K

Yup.  Thanks, SteveK.  laugh

Bunyip02 said:

Ouch!  Thanks for the heads up.  Will investigate further.  I still have a lot to do before I start test renders, but forwarned is forearmed. 

edited May 2022

Diomede said:

Bunyip02 said:

Ouch!  Thanks for the heads up.  Will investigate further.  I still have a lot to do before I start test renders, but forwarned is forearmed. 

Yeah ,  Ouch!  , indeed    ~  and how to  work with an sequence ??   - an video editor , then is it  -

Post edited by ed3D on
  • WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,713

yeah video is a risky option, I always do video sequences in Carrara and DAZ studio.

some of my other programs it's safer such as Unreal Engine and iClone

• Steve KSteve K Posts: 3,179

ed3D said:

Yeah ,  Ouch!  , indeed    ~  and how to  work with an sequence ??   - an video editor , then is it  -

I think most video editors will import JPG and other standard image sequences.  My Vegas Pro certainly does, you select the first image, then click a box "import sequence" and the program offers the number of the last image, which you can change if you don't want the whole sequence.  After that, its like any video clip in the "Imported Elements" window, drop it on the timeline, move it around, etc. 

edited May 2022

Steve K said:

ed3D said:

I think most video editors will import JPG and other standard image sequences.  My Vegas Pro certainly does, you select the first image, then click a box "import sequence" and the program offers the number of the last image, which you can change if you don't want the whole sequence.  After that, its like any video clip in the "Imported Elements" window, drop it on the timeline, move it around, etc. 

~  yeah , then this is  good _   for any who does'nt have an Editors , there are Free ones

_  Da Vinci Resolves  perhapz

Post edited by ed3D on

Nooooooo !!!!

The power went off when I was 3/4 of the way in rendering my sequenced jpegs......

Back to square one again !

you still should have the ones you rendered

...as long as you don't leave them in that temp folder

never render to the temp folder

just continue on (saving to a new folder and move any from the temp folder before you open Carrara)

WendyLuvsCatz said:

you still should have the ones you rendered

...as long as you don't leave them in that temp folder

never render to the temp folder

just continue on (saving to a new folder and move any from the temp folder before you open Carrara)

Hello Wendy

I copied all of the Jpegs from my DazTemp folder just in case Carrara deleted them.

Question, how do I run the render from the last frame that was rendered before the power went off ?

Is running at 1 minute 19 seconds a frame so thats a considerable time for over 1800 frames !!!

Just thinking - if I divide the number of frames outputed with the 24 frames per second that I did the animation at should give a time reference....

in the ass room change it from time to frames and you will have frame numbers instead of minutes and seconds

then in render you can set the start where you left off

you need to save in another folder and join the videos afterwards as Carrara will number it from 0

WendyLuvsCatz said:

in the ass room change it from time to frames and you will have frame numbers instead of minutes and seconds

then in render you can set the start where you left off

you need to save in another folder and join the videos afterwards as Carrara will number it from 0

Thanks !!!

Woohoo - now rendering at 25 seconds per frame !!!

Don't know why it was taking 1 minute and 19 seconds before....

edited May 2022

Success - Thanks again Wendy !!!

Next step to collate everything in Pinnacle Studio....

CC62 HarlieKins 3 WIP.png
    1456 x 939 - 483K
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
    edited May 2022

Done - now to work out how to upload it !!!

CC62 HarlieKins 4 WIP.png
    1462 x 927 - 605K
    Post edited by Bunyip02 on
  • UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Congrats, Bunyip!  I'm following, but very far behind.  Just started watching videos on the walk cycle. :)

• UnifiedBrainUnifiedBrain Posts: 3,588

Diomede said:

Well done.  Easy to recognize even without the pose.