Where do I find ultra scenery in my content browser?

wiktor.fryszkawiktor.fryszka Posts: 26
edited February 2022 in The Commons

[Where do I find ultra scenery in my content browser?] Thanks.

Edited for Please put your question in the post body and the title - Daz 3D Forums

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on

Comments

• PaintboxPaintbox Posts: 1,633

Its under Environments -> UltraScenery

This should give you an icon you can double click.

• Seems like if it was there I would already found it. but i'll take a look, Thanks.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,219
    edited February 2022

wiktor.fryszka said:

[Where do I find ultra scenery in my content browser?] Thanks.

Edited for Please put your question in the post body and the title - Daz 3D Forums

How did you install? Whichv version of Ultra Scenery?

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • you can download the zip manually and check the path of the file there

maybe under environments?

• AscaniaAscania Posts: 1,838

DireWorks said:

you can download the zip manually and check the path of the file there

Or you look at what's installed in DIM.

• BeeMKayBeeMKay Posts: 6,982
    edited February 2022

According to the Readme:

• You can find new icons for loading this product in the following DAZ Studio Folders:

• “Environments:Landscapes:UltraScenery”

• You can find new icons for this product in the following DAZ Studio Categories:

• “Documents”

Post edited by BeeMKay on
  • Found it. It was in Environments -> Landscapes -> Yltrascenery.

Thanks for the help.

• I use search for almost everything in content. Sart with the daz library and type in the name. It will get more specific untill when you finish the name, it should be there. Also useful in smart content when you have way too many items in a category, but remember to erase your search or it will look like all your stuff is gone.

• PennamePenname Posts: 343

Install manually and you have a better chance of finding stuff, because you can choose to put it there or somewhere more logical.

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050

No No No. Do not install UltraScenery products any place other than where DIM puts them. They will not work if installed in arbitrary locations. The accelerator manual install package is not even fully functional. Daz declined to put the actual plugin into the manual download file, even after help requests were submitted about it being missing. You need to install the Accelerator with DIM or possibly Daz Central, but I have never tried that. Do not use Daz Connect (inside Daz Studio) to install UltraScenery products - they will not work. Use DIM and UltraScenery will work perfectly.

• Daz' decision about the accelerator not having a manual download is exceptionally inconvenient for those who use android as their internet download path. Strangely, being a Win/Mac app, DIM doesn't work on Android.

Regards,

Richard

• barbultbarbult Posts: 23,050
    And there is no reason to prevent manual download. Copying the dll file to the plugins folder manually works just fine. Customer Service/QA simply would not update the zip in response to my help request.