dForce M3D Adventure Girl Outfit - dual holsters?

Can the leg holster for the gun in this: https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-m3d-adventure-girl-outfit-poses-and-weapons-for-genesis-8-and-81-females be mirrored either by using the mirror geometry store product or by unfit, mirror, and parented to the other leg? I wan't to know if I can use it to make dual gun holsters. Sometimes when I mirror stuff it gets distorted, so I want to know if this can be mirrored. I hate when I see outfits, andventure/secret agent /sci fi types, the model holds duals in some of the promos, I get my hopes up, but either there is no holsters at all, or just one. Please, if you think it's cool w dual guns, I know I do,  and pose the models w it in the promos, PLEASE give her dual holsters. I see some of the promos for that outfits, and think: where the f...k does she put the other gun? I would be grateful for replies on this heart, Thank you so much in advance for help w this! heart

Comments

• cridgitcridgit Posts: 1,757
    edited May 2022

Redacted

Post edited by cridgit on
  • Thank for the reply heart, yes, I know of that trick, but sometimes it doesn't work for some reason, so it would be helpful if someone who bought this, or the person who made the model, can test and see if it works smiley. I have no use for that model  if it can't be mirrored. 

• If you're just looking for dual holsters Fredel on rederosity has several freebie outfits that have dual holsters.

• zombietaggerung said:

If you're just looking for dual holsters Fredel on rederosity has several freebie outfits that have dual holsters.

Thank you so much for the reply, yes I am aware of the wonderful free models of Fredels, love and adore them and have used them in tons of renders and will use them in many more heart. They are perfect for classic Lara, my fav. But it doesn't stop me from wanting to explore modern/other types of outfits for my cl Lara model, I will always return to use Fredels models, but sometimes I want to use/explore other looks, do whatever render I am inspired to and sometimes my inspiration takes me away in other directions. I love when I see outfits that could be used for TR art, and I am always so deeply dissapointed when I see that a model in the promo art holds two guns, my hope is raised and then there's zero holsters or just one. The artist is in their full right to do so of course. I'm just dissapointed. So my question remains, I hope someone has the possibility to test this for me, would be so grateful for a reply if the holster can be mirrored. Thanks in advance heart