I am getting a repeat in the preview images, a 2nd run through?

Is it only me or are others getting this.

On the store item pages I am getting a repeat in the preview images, a 2nd run through?

Dont think it was happening yesterday

Comments

• I had the issue yesterday. Must be the DAZ piskies messing with things they shouldn't be messing with. ;-)
  • Is this the new layout for the product page? If so please post to the thread on that topic https://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/543816/daz-website-improvements-and-updates-discussion-thread#latest

• Peter WadePeter Wade Posts: 1,603

I'm seeing this as well. I don't think it's an intentional part of the new layout, there's no mention of anything like it in the thread Richard mentions above. Maybe it's a side effect of something they changed. But I don't think it's a problem. It stops for me after the second time through, it doesn't keep on going round like a certain other site.

• Yes, I also noticed this yesterday... when you go to an individual Product Page and click on one of the promo picture thumbnail icons and the larger promo image will open, then right-click until you get to the last promo image, and you can now continue to right-click and the promo images will repeat a 2nd time.

At first, I thought it was kind of annoying, but it is nice to see the promo pictures a 2nd time.

However, what I would prefer is....

When you get to the last promo picture that clicking the right-arrow will simply take you back to the first image in an endless loop (like at Rendo), so you can go through them as many times as you want, instead of limiting the image rotation to 1 or 2 rounds.

• AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,140

myotherworld said:

Is it only me or are others getting this.

On the store item pages I am getting a repeat in the preview images, a 2nd run through?

Dont think it was happening yesterday

Yes, I am getting it too. 

• I would say have it one way or the other.

one run through or on a loop.

As it is , it looks broken

• Yep. My feeling is a loop is better, but one or other is better than the current situation.
  • Any Updates when this will be fixed?

• Prefer it the way it was before this second loop started as it's annoying

• Robert Freise said:

Prefer it the way it was before this second loop started as it's annoying

Agreed