Exosuit for Baryolax

2»

Comments

• JoLabJoLab Posts: 327
    edited December 1969

Thanks Walt Sterdan. I’m glad you like it. I will most definitely make Exosuit for Genesis Male and Female in the near future.
    In the mean time I’m working on a life-support system to compliment this suit. I will post some images soon.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited December 1969

Paid for and delivered. :)

Eagerly awaiting the next expansion(s). This entire Baryolax set is really well done. Love what you've done for it, so far.

• Serene NightSerene Night Posts: 17,567
    edited December 1969

I had to buy it. Too cool to resist! Thanks to you my baryolax is no longer nekkid :)

• SpitSpit Posts: 2,342
    edited December 1969

LOL Nekkid Baryolax. Heh. Well mine isn't nekkid anymore either. Thanks!

edited December 1969

Well, I still like Baryolax better when is nekkid... But don't worry, there's more outfit coming up for him.

edited December 1969

He is better when he is nekkid, because his skin is very cool! More outfits where he shows his skin would be awesome. =-)

edited December 1969

I was thinking about a revealing barbarian armor to tackle the fantasy style.

edited December 1969

I really would like a loincloth or short shorts that is sort of generic so it could be either fantasy or Sci-fi This way- you could see the awesome skin too.

edited December 1969

Good idea, this would be a very useful release.

• XenomorphineXenomorphine Posts: 2,421
    edited April 2015

Would suit the Baryolax if that type of outfit had sharp blades or nails, like some of the ones for Reptilian 6 and Minotaur 6 do.

Maybe also some futuristic forearm-mounted weapons? Like small harpoons, net-guns, dart-guns or 'Predator'-style wrist-blades. That should also allow you to make them for the extra arms, too - doubles the number of weapons/tools! Helps Baryolax to look like an alien assassin, gladiator or hunter.

Post edited by Xenomorphine on
    edited December 1969

Yeah, a cool accessory pack of various weaponry.

edited December 1969

Some tribal armbands too and maybe paint overlays. Also some tech ones. I do like the idea of a wrist weapon. That is great.

• mrposermrposer Posts: 1,128
    edited December 1969

Having fun with the suit playing with various shaders. I agree that this suit makes him more like an intelligent alien lizard.

green_and_clear_suit.jpg
    783 x 866 - 349K
  • Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,760
    edited December 1969

I wish I could get it right now but it is going to my wishlist. Will try to pick it up soon

• nowefgnowefg Posts: 557

I got the Baryolax sets yesterday and was amazed. In terms of detail, thoughtful rigging, and ease of use, my all-time favorite monster. A very nuanced face & facial morphs. Just perfect and fun as the ambiguous good guy.

The suit is very useful, too. I wish, though, that there was a provision for the Secondary Arms exp... any chance of adding that?

nowefg said:

I got the Baryolax sets yesterday and was amazed. In terms of detail, thoughtful rigging, and ease of use, my all-time favorite monster. A very nuanced face & facial morphs. Just perfect and fun as the ambiguous good guy.

The suit is very useful, too. I wish, though, that there was a provision for the Secondary Arms exp... any chance of adding that?

Thanks for your comments and adding support for the secondary arms is in my to do list but I'm having a lot of trouble with that.

• Oso3DOso3D Posts: 14,897
    edited October 2015

Baryolax (which I own) and a few other guys makes me regret having my webcomic setting with (almost) no aliens.

Man.

Maybe at some point I'll do something more space operaish...

For example: http://willbear.deviantart.com/art/Negotiations3D-560492460

Post edited by Oso3D on