After a lot of work, I expanded the shader into something much bigger. I am still giving the final touches, but if you would like to beta test it and give ideas and feedback, please, PM me your mail! :D
Breast Utilities 2 was born from the need to fix the UV stretching on the breasts. Is this something that also troubles you enough about glutes to require a similar product? Because I'm all for it if there is interest in something like that.
Would I be able to use the shader on non-G8F characters or does it depende on the G8F/G8.1F UV's for example?
it's a shader preset you can apply to whatever you want regardless of UVs. :)
LOL, wish I read this thread earlier.
The included tile able maps are EXCELLENT, I used them and Photoshop to edit the maps of a Genesis 3 figure. I converted the G3's skin shaders to G8. I just assumed it wouldn't work. I'll have to give it a try.
Question: is it possible to get nipple bump and normal TIFs on a transparent background? Used one and it's good but had to delete out the surrounding part of the image to use.
Is there no way to change the color of the areola/nipple independently of the rest of the shell?
I had the same question. I dont want teh areola to be the same skin tone as teh breast. I am looking to change the areola tone but it isnt clear if this product does that...
The product doesn't work on Genesis 8 Characters in Daz 6. Looks like a script issue, it won't copy the character's materials to the shell, it just stays white. Anyone else has the same issue?
The product doesn't work on Genesis 8 Characters in Daz 6. Looks like a script issue, it won't copy the character's materials to the shell, it just stays white. Anyone else has the same issue?
A lot of scripts need to be updated to work in DS6, both the scripting engine and the SDK changed.
The product doesn't work on Genesis 8 Characters in Daz 6. Looks like a script issue, it won't copy the character's materials to the shell, it just stays white. Anyone else has the same issue?
A lot of scripts need to be updated to work in DS6, both the scripting engine and the SDK changed.
I know, that's why I left a message here to let the author know if he's/she's unaware.
I messaged other creators too and from what they've told me thankfully these script issues usually need just a small fix.
I wonder if a possible workaround is if we setup the geoshell in Daz 4 and save the character preset there and load it in Daz 6.
I wonder if a possible workaround is if we setup the geoshell in Daz 4 and save the character preset there and load it in Daz 6.
I don't think a character preset would save the geoshell, you would likely need to save either a scene subset, or a material preset for the shell. Those should indeed work in DS6 afterwards.
I wonder if a possible workaround is if we setup the geoshell in Daz 4 and save the character preset there and load it in Daz 6.
I don't think a character preset would save the geoshell, you would likely need to save either a scene subset, or a material preset for the shell. Those should indeed work in DS6 afterwards.
A Persona Preset or a Wearables Preset would loasd a Geoemtry Shell.
Comments
Okay, I'll be the crass SOB and ask an obvious question: Do you plan on making a similar one for the Buttocks?
Sorry guys, I am new. How do I apply to the whole body like others mentioned? Do I do it under surfaces for skin?
Hi again!
After a lot of work, I expanded the shader into something much bigger. I am still giving the final touches, but if you would like to beta test it and give ideas and feedback, please, PM me your mail! :D
Breast Utilities 2 was born from the need to fix the UV stretching on the breasts. Is this something that also troubles you enough about glutes to require a similar product? Because I'm all for it if there is interest in something like that.
Thanks!
Is there no way to change the color of the areola/nipple independently of the rest of the shell?
I had the same question. I dont want teh areola to be the same skin tone as teh breast. I am looking to change the areola tone but it isnt clear if this product does that...
Hi soto.
are you going to release Breast Utilities 3 for genesis 9?
The product doesn't work on Genesis 8 Characters in Daz 6. Looks like a script issue, it won't copy the character's materials to the shell, it just stays white. Anyone else has the same issue?
A lot of scripts need to be updated to work in DS6, both the scripting engine and the SDK changed.
I know, that's why I left a message here to let the author know if he's/she's unaware.
I messaged other creators too and from what they've told me thankfully these script issues usually need just a small fix.
I wonder if a possible workaround is if we setup the geoshell in Daz 4 and save the character preset there and load it in Daz 6.
I don't think a character preset would save the geoshell, you would likely need to save either a scene subset, or a material preset for the shell. Those should indeed work in DS6 afterwards.
A Persona Preset or a Wearables Preset would loasd a Geoemtry Shell.