Jaderail is looking down on the STUPID THREAD X

Comments

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,834
    I am wondering if mum is free to talk yet?

I think this stupid comptuer isn't made for 3D art.  but the computer that does 3D art better has no power adapter nor a good battery!

• kyoto kidkyoto kid Posts: 40,678

...did you forget the adapter when you moved? 

kyoto kid said:

Honestly I don't know what happened to it.

oh, why do apple stores not sell any apples? 

kyoto kid said:

Honestly I don't know what happened to it.

oh, why do apple stores not sell any apples? 

Does the Wi-Fi on this bus work?  If I can post this, it does.

I am glad I chose the right shoes to wear as I head out and about!  Don't want to ruin my pretty shoes in the rain.  Guess I need to pay attention so I won't miss you bus stop.

• SlimerJSpudSlimerJSpud Posts: 1,453

"I bought some powdered eggs. You just add water.

I bought some milk powder. You just add water.

I bought some baby powder. I'm afraid to add water." -- Steven Wright

...bought some powdered toast, added water, didn't get toast as advertised, just a mushy wheat like substance.

I am finding out why I don't eat pork after having some pork ribs for dinner.  I am not going into details as they aren't fun.

If one cup of chamomile tea will help one sleep, what would a gallon of chamomile tea do?  Espcially if all drank within an hour of going to bed?

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,047

Sfariah said:

If one cup of chamomile tea will help one sleep, what would a gallon of chamomile tea do?  Espcially if all drank within an hour of going to bed?

That much would make you too relaxed to sleep.

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,944

hopefully not wet the bed

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 7,011

Sfariah said:

I am finding out why I don't eat pork after having some pork ribs for dinner.  I am not going into details as they aren't fun.

Being haunted by the vengeful spirits of the pig you ate?

Thats never fun.

Especially when it's one of those poltergeist type possessions where you go around oinking and grunting and snuffling around for truffles... for some reason nobody ever seems to notice when that happens to me.

• TJohnTJohn Posts: 11,047

McGyver said:

Sfariah said:

Being haunted by the vengeful spirits of the pig you ate?

Thats never fun.

Especially when it's one of those poltergeist type possessions where you go around oinking and grunting and snuffling around for truffles... for some reason nobody ever seems to notice when that happens to me.

Neighbor: "Mrs. McGyver, your husband is acting strangely."

She watches McGyver for a while.

Mrs. McGyver: "No, he isn't."

...laugh

Which one is correct?  I put 11 windows on my computer or I put Windows 11 on my computer.

..well only 6 windows makes it look like this:

kyoto kid said:

..well only 6 windows makes it look like this:

I guess I put windows 11 on my computer. 

edited August 2022

wendyluvscatz_photorealistic_bad_gateway_error_502_08bef62c-3207-4dd5-a0ac-993df3d5b3a3.png
    2048 x 1024 - 2M
    Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on

...yes

Who invited that Fly?  I am not sure the gender of the Fly so I will use they/them pronouns.  They are getting annoying and out staying their visit.  I want to rescend that inviation for that Fly.  Oh wait, I never invited them.

Also someone is trying to get me to work for some crypto thingie, but I feel like something is wrong with the offer.

I need to check on my legs as I have them in the oven.

pause!

oh they are chicken legs!

edited August 2022

last roast chook I bought only had one leg, I was ripped off angry

Post edited by WendyLuvsCatz on
    edited August 2022

In a way, isn't that better than it having extra legs growing out of it?... At least there you had the slight possibility of it having done something heroic that caused it to lose its leg... that made it special... unless the missing leg had human bite marks around it, then you definitely got ripped off.

The extra legs you get with Chernobyl Roast Chicken seem like a bonus until you realize how much extra fat and plutonium they have as opposed to regular two legged roast chicken... but, you can't beat the taste of CRC's secret recipe spices... granted they are mostly radioactive heavy metals, but still...  it's tasty as hell and your teeth glow a lovely blue for hours afterwards.

Post edited by McGyver on

Sweet mother of Yoda... I brewed some extra strong coffee this morning... like brewed the living hell out of it, probably extracting every last molecule of caffeine out of the grinds... It was horrible, truly bad in every sense of the word and then beyond...

I was expecting a very busy day, which it is, but I've have so much caffeine in me I'm existing outside normal time... like that Star Trek episode were everyone gets a disease that makes them vanish but they are actually accelerated to the point where everyone else is standing still.

Woooooooooohoooo... 

Your puny human timeline is no match for my caffeine addled epiphanies... I can taste time!

Its minty!

No, wait... that was a mint I ate off the dashboard... 

I'm pretty sure it smells like toast though...

I need another cup... I want to see what exists beyond time...

I'm soooo intense now!

Well, I should go, they just put out the truck that was on fire and traffic might move now...

Love yaz, bye!!

I am upset that I don't have any friends who I can refer to Daz?  They either don't have a computer or they aren't into computer art.

Sfariah said:

I am upset that I don't have any friends who I can refer to Daz?  They either don't have a computer or they aren't into computer art.

Same here but mine are imaginary and you'd think that I'd at least invent friends that are into 3D.

...yeah Leela has her concert schedule. while her adoptive mum's too busy managing the Grande Foundation for Social Responsibility as well as locking horns with the Lord Protector in the House of Lords.  Her BFF Tracey just isn't interested.

All my dolls are wanting more shoes, not time on my computer.

Dolls... that reminds me... I'll just dress up more possums in Build-A-Bear outfits and tell DAZ they are good friends...
    They probably count as friends since most of them stopped biting me... friends don't bite friends... that's what my mom used to tell me...
    For who is to judge what makes a friend worthy of referral... is it character, intelligence, or a weird rat-like tail?
    Dare we mere mortal beings take it upon ourselves to step into the place of god and say these furry beasts are not a friend worthy of referral? 
    Who are we to judge?

I rest my case... that and I already dressed up four of them and a possibly rabid raccoon... so I'm going for it.

This discussion has been closed.