Dforce Hanfu Outfit, Exploding

I have tried everything I could come up with. I have applied this Hanfu Robe to my charater and it instantly explodes when I simulate Dforce. I removed the pose so he is just in "A frame" still exploded, so it's not the posistion.

I then Removed All features, tattoos, peircings, makeup, even the hair .. still exploded. You can't get any more basic than a single base charater in "A frame" with the robe applied. (i even tried this on a Dev load Gen 8 male, same result)

I tried hiding the charater Leg to confirm it's not a Charater/clothes collision issue, and I played with the Robe parameters and everything i do is same result.

Always explodes. always in same place. 

Why is it exploding ? Any Advise ?

WTF 2 sec.PNG
565 x 712 - 266K
wtf dev.PNG
724 x 615 - 199K

Comments

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 96,849
    edited November 2021

This one https://www.daz3d.com/dforce-hanfu-outfit-for-genesis-8-males ? There is a start pose , though I'm not sure how different it is from the load state for the standing pose. Aplying that the simulation worked with default settings (though the sleeves loked a bit better with additional stabilisation time). Did you restart Daz Studio after the explosion? Sometimes those seem to have a lingering effect.

Post edited by Richard Haseltine on
  • Awesome when I reloaded today it seem to be working.

Thanks for your help :)