sadie ultra outfit

bizjak.katarinabizjak.katarina Posts: 1
edited December 1969 in New Users

Hi, I have purchased Sadie ultra outfit and I do not understand completely how it. I can easily put it on my Sadie for genesis and I can change it with randomize outfit. My problem is when I want to change it the way I want it - the colours, lengths, picture on the shirt, ... and in a user friendly way. I did find that I can change lengths in “parameters” but I couldn’t change anything else in there.
I have checked and I have installed files in to proper places.

Where am I going wrong? :red:

Comments

• WilmapWilmap Posts: 2,917
    edited December 1969

Look in the Surfaces tab and you should be able to change diffuse and opacity of different parts.

• bizjak.katarinabizjak.katarina Posts: 1
    edited December 1969

Thanks, that actually works :-), but I wonder if there is not any other more user friendly way.

• VhardamisVhardamis Posts: 576
    edited December 1969

For changing colors and pictures/prints on outfits in DAZ the surface tab is pretty much the standard. The other option is using templates and an art program like CC to create your own textures, which would be MORE difficult not less . Shaders really are easy once you get the hang of them there's very little you cant tweak.

• Herald of FireHerald of Fire Posts: 3,504
    edited December 1969

The reason there's no easy presets is because the whole thing is designed to work largely through the randomizer. It randomizes the colours, the patterns and trying to include a preset for all of that would just flood your library with dozens of copies.

That being said, it's pretty easy to create your own presets if there's a particular style you like. Just get it the way you want in the Surfaces tab, select the outfit and then go to File -> Save As -> Materials Preset.