Are there still morph dials?

Hi - I am just getting back into 3D stuff (I used DAZ a ton 15 years ago) and a lot has changed.

I am looking to use Victoria 8.1 but can't for the life of me find a facial morph pack. I don't want character presets...I'm looking for dials (example: eye height, top lip roundness, jaw angle, etc.). Is this still a thing?!

Thank you.

Comments

• FenixPhoenixFenixPhoenix Posts: 3,035

Yes, there are several products that will give you additional morphs. You could always start with the basic ones:

All Genesis 8 moprhs will work on Genesis 8.1. However, Genesis 8.1 morphs will not work on Genesis 8 unless specified by the product.

• To find those kind of morphs, select the character, go to the Parameters tab, and expand the tree under Actor. You get some by default, and more if you buy them. 

• PerttiAPerttiA Posts: 9,560

If you used DAZ 15 years ago, what's different with the Genesis 1-8.1 figures is that the morph dials can now be found on the base figure instead on the individual body parts.

• PerttiA said:

If you used DAZ 15 years ago, what's different with the Genesis 1-8.1 figures is that the morph dials can now be found on the base figure instead on the individual body parts.

Some can be found on both - Property Aliases were not a feature that existed that far back.

• Thank you all SO much. I appreciate it.

• Richard Haseltine said:

PerttiA said:

Some can be found on both - Property Aliases were not a feature that existed that far back.

I remember you from back then Richard lol!