Splash Screen Image

Hi all,

I was just curious about the splash screen when Studio starts up- there's a setting for turning it off in the settings which I've found but is there a switch somewhere that let's us upload our own image to be used as the splash screen? I wonder if the image is baked in at compile/build time ...

-OR-

Does the splash screen image exist as a regular image I can simply swap out in my DAZStudio application directory with one of my own?

Thanks for any clues!

Comments

• pfunkyfize said:

Hi all,

I was just curious about the splash screen when Studio starts up- there's a setting for turning it off in the settings which I've found but is there a switch somewhere that let's us upload our own image to be used as the splash screen? I wonder if the image is baked in at compile/build time ...

-OR-

Does the splash screen image exist as a regular image I can simply swap out in my DAZStudio application directory with one of my own?

Thanks for any clues!

Due to popular demand, we now have a choice of the Default or Alternate splash screen. No we cannot choose our own image. However the brushed black metal one is SFW. 

Edit > Preferences > Interface ... top line = Splash Image : Alternate or Default

• Yes, sadly the images are in the code and can't be replaced.

• Thanks everyone!