Released - C66 Graphics Plugin *Commercial*

2»

Comments

• TotteTotte Posts: 13,511

thenoobducky said:

Can I ask what is the policy on upgrade to Daz studio 5? Knowing that Daz studio 5 is coming in the future and plugin is definitely going to be broken, I am very hesitant to buy new plugin without knowing daz 5 will be supported without having to pay again.

That really depends on how much work it is to make it work again. And I thjink DS 5 is not very close nopw when DAZ got DS to run on macOS.
    If the work is within reason, the update will be free, otherwise it will be at an update price for those owning the previous version.

My issue is that most of my products are scripts and plugins, and one cannot spend 6-12 months doing free upgrades, still need food on the table.

• Totte said:

My issue is that most of my products are scripts and plugins, and one cannot spend 6-12 months doing free upgrades, still need food on the table.

Just do what the Vikings did to put food on the table laugh

DoctorJellybean said:

Totte said:

Just do what the Vikings did to put food on the table laugh

When we visited NewPort two years ago, my friend there said: - "Remember, the pillaging days are over. No visits to monastaries.
    So nope, no fun no more!

edited October 2021

Just to give those who want to spice up their GUIs in their scripts. Here is how I create a Dropshadow-layer from a png image, that I can add to my drawstack,

// ------------------------------------------------// generateDropShadowImage// ------------------------------------------------USTEE.prototype.generateDropShadowImage = function(o3DImage) {	this.oC66Graphics.grabAlphaChannelFromImage(o3DImage);	this.oC66Graphics.blurCurrentImage(this.wPWDropShadowAmountAdjust.value);	var oAlphaImage = this.oC66Graphics.getDonePixmapAsImage();	var oShadowImage = new Image(o3DImage.size.width, o3DImage.size.height, Image.Format_ARGB32_Premultiplied);	var oColor = new Color(0,0,0,255);	oShadowImage.fill(oColor);	oColor.deleteLater();	oShadowImage.setAlphaFromImage(oAlphaImage);	oAlphaImage.deleteLater();	return oShadowImage;}

And the dropshadow in action on the "3D terrain view", from the upcoming UST - II Ecology Engineer.

dropshadowinaction.png
    982 x 527 - 293K
    Post edited by Totte on
  • lukon100lukon100 Posts: 761
    edited August 2022

Says it's for Daz Studio 4.20. But can it also work with 4.11?

-----------------------------

I experimented. Yes it does work in 4.11.

Post edited by lukon100 on

lukon100 said:

Says it's for Daz Studio 4.20. But can it also work with 4.11?

-----------------------------

I experimented. Yes it does work in 4.11.

The plugin will probably work in 4.11 (I haven't tested it ) but it does not use any special things that I know was introduced in later versions.