Character key frames wigging out

So I'm messing around with animation and I'm useing the audio of from equestria girls spring breakdown when sci-twi freaks out when she became a pony but with centaur 8 (just to give you a idea if what I'm doing) but I wanted to put sunset pointing at twilights hooves and the point back up to sunsets own horn before the audio starts. So I got the keyframs of her pointing at twilights hooves working but then when I go to place a key frame of her arm staring to point up at her horn the pass keyframs dont change on the time line but for some reason the characters arm starts wigging out and moving all over and making movements that will really hurt if it was in real life lol. If any of you guys can help it would be great. Thanks

Comments

• It's a little difficult to follow, but I think you may want to try some intermediate keys to help guide the arm.

• It's a little difficult to follow, but I think you may want to try some intermediate keys to help guide the arm.

What do you mean by intermediate keys? If you're talking about having multiple keys between the motions instead of one key straight to the final pose I tried that. It let's me bend the forearm up a little but when I go to move the upper arm and shoulder it still wigs out.
  • Wigging out in what way? A pose-preset that illustrates the issue might help.