Who is

2»

Comments

• Kodiak3dKodiak3d Posts: 223
    edited June 2012

Up in the corner it said "Not xxx?"

NO! I'm not! Is someone logged in somewhere as Kodiak3d?

Post edited by fixmypcmike on
  • edited December 1969

It's a caching issue, not a security problem. You're not actually logged in as somebody else. This is a well-documented problem, at this point, and yes, somebody's working on it. The trick is making it not do that, but also making it not overload and crash the server.

• tsaristtsarist Posts: 1,606
    edited June 2012

Hello Kodiak,
    welcome back.

I don't know who xxx is.

That is some weird thing the site is doing now. Daz knows about it and I suppose are looking into it.

• Sfariah DSfariah D Posts: 25,586
    edited December 1969

You are actually not logged into that account. You cannot view their order history or purchase anything for them.
    It is a known problem and has been reported.

I drank my soda too fast though. ugh!

• MalandarMalandar Posts: 672
    edited December 1969

Yeah I got that too only it was some Asian name that I can't remember now. Thought my account had been hijacked or something.

• natrix natrixnatrix natrix Posts: 0
    edited December 1969

I have been 6 different people now, not counting myself. And while you can't see their account information, you can see part of their wishlist, in the right hand column.
    The weirdest thing is that I'm sometimes logged in as myself, but still seeing somebody elses wishlist. It's FUBAR!

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited December 1969

Yes, as is being said here, this is a known issue, Daz3D is aware of it, and working on sorting it out. It is an annoyance, but not any sort of security problem.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

Merged with another "Who is...?" thread

• McGyverMcGyver Posts: 6,992
    edited June 2012

I have been 6 different people now, not counting myself.

Thats not so weird... right now I AM 6 different people , besides myself (whichever one that is) and including a cat named Mr. Fluffy-bottom and none of it has anything to do with DAZ.

The anger and outrage which borders on prompting a startling metamorphosis which in all likelihood, would alter my body chemistry and transform me into a creature which happens to driven by said rage and is (usually) pursued by an investigative reporter who really does not like me when I'm angry... yeah, that probably has something to do with some of this stuff...

Now you'll excuse me as I have to let the world think I'm dead till I can control the raging spirit that dwells within me.... GRRRRRRRRR!

Thanks DAZ...

ME SMASH STUFF NOW?

Post edited by McGyver on
  • myotherworldmyotherworld Posts: 564
    edited June 2012

WTF is going on with this site?
    today it ask in the top right corner " not xxx?"
    NO I AM NOT xxx!!!!
    then it tells me again at the top that I only have 3 items in my wish list, I have 29?
    so I have been patient with Daz and the new site, but time is and my patients are running out
    I really do think you have taken a step backwards with the new site.:down:

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,663
    edited December 1969

just calm down and think of all the money you are saving!
    I love Daz but have been taking the opportunity to experiment with other software until they sort out the glitches!

• LycanthropeXLycanthropeX Posts: 2,287
    edited December 1969

if your patients are running out, you must be a terrible doctor

• WendyLuvsCatzWendyLuvsCatz Posts: 37,663
    edited December 1969

he/she is a soul taker!
    they wait until the patient flatlines then move in for the bounty!
    so ovbvously too many are surviving and leaving on their own two feet. lol!

• DAZ_bfurnerDAZ_bfurner Posts: 62
    edited December 1969

Here is the solution to the problem, Please see this post: http://www.daz3d.com/forums/discussion/1557/

Sorry for the inconvenience.

• ChuckdozerChuckdozer Posts: 453
    edited December 1969

My patience is also wearing thin. Dump the preschoolers who are working on the site change and bring in teenagers instead :coolsmirk:

• polmearpolmear Posts: 33
    edited December 1969

Strangley enough, when I log in I get that question in the top right corner, which is supposed to say 'Not Tim Polmear?' but it says 'Not Redacted'.

So, who is Redacted and, no, It's not me.

Something funny is going on.

• Richard HaseltineRichard Haseltine Posts: 95,997
    edited December 1969

Please don't post the names that aren't yours, the user may not have chosen to use their real name in the forums (if they post here at all). Merging this with the general thread on "Not ...." issues.