How Does Dystopian Outfit Look Sans Straps?

xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,725
edited August 2021 in The Commons

I'd like to see Dystopian HD Outfit without the straps and accessories, but there's no promo showing this. Can someone who purchases please post a quick render of a full body shot just using the top and pants?

Post edited by xyer0 on

Comments

• Here ya go. Front and back.

back.png
    1500 x 1500 - 2M
    front.png
    1500 x 1500 - 2M
  • xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,725

@zombietaggerung, Thanks, brother, for the help. Those jeans look well-made, though a bit high-waisted.

• No problem, the pants are nice with good modeled in detail and I was looking at the bag and the ropes are a seperate surface, so the bag could be used in a less post-apoc scene. Quite useful.

• xyer0xyer0 Posts: 5,725

@zombietaggerung, That's good to hear. Luthbellina does her brother's name proud. I wish both of them were more prolific.

• I wonder if this outfit can be made to fit Genesis 8 female? Would love to use it on my Lara models heart. And if so: would the dforce work without problems on G8 female? Thanks in advance for repliesheart, love this outfit but I only use females. 

• thd777thd777 Posts: 932
    edited August 2021

tombraider4ever said:

I wonder if this outfit can be made to fit Genesis 8 female? Would love to use it on my Lara models heart. And if so: would the dforce work without problems on G8 female? Thanks in advance for repliesheart, love this outfit but I only use females. 

@tombraider4ever Works quite well. Here it is on my Ellie character. There are a ton of adjustment morphs and it's dForce set up (not required), so it is easy to correct small fitting issues. 

Ciao

TD

Ellie Dystorpian Outfit.png
    1600 x 2589 - 6M
    Post edited by thd777 on
  • AllenArtAllenArt Posts: 7,144

xyer0 said:

@zombietaggerung, That's good to hear. Luthbellina does her brother's name proud. I wish both of them were more prolific.

yes 

• thd777 said:

tombraider4ever said:

I wonder if this outfit can be made to fit Genesis 8 female? Would love to use it on my Lara models heart. And if so: would the dforce work without problems on G8 female? Thanks in advance for repliesheart, love this outfit but I only use females. 

@tombraider4ever Works quite well. Here it is on my Ellie character. There are a ton of adjustment morphs and it's dForce set up (not required), so it is easy to correct small fitting issues. 

Ciao

TD

Thank you so much for taking the time and helping me with this, I will put this outfit in my wishlist! heartsmiley

• lou_harperlou_harper Posts: 1,082

I wish there were more clothes this good. I usually wait until stuff goes on sale but picked these up now. Too good to wait.

• Since this is a thread about it, I'm just going to note that I cannot use dForce on the jacket. It gives this error message.

Dystopiaerror.png
    960 x 156 - 18K
  • thd777thd777 Posts: 932
    edited August 2021

Eboshijaana said:

Since this is a thread about it, I'm just going to note that I cannot use dForce on the jacket. It gives this error message.

Hello! I have used the jacket with dForce successfully several times on G8M and G8F.  The only part of the Jacket that is set up for dForce is the hood. Make sure to load the dForce settings that come with the set. Also make sure that hair or ears do not intersect with the hood in the start position. As long as I do that it works for me nicely. There are two dForce settings for the hood, try both and use the morphs to shape the hood as desired. 
    ciao

TD

Post edited by thd777 on
  • thd777 said:

Eboshijaana said:

Since this is a thread about it, I'm just going to note that I cannot use dForce on the jacket. It gives this error message.

Hello! I have used the jacket with dForce successfully several times on G8M and G8F.  The only part of the Jacket that is set up for dForce is the hood. Make sure to load the dForce settings that come with the set. Also make sure that hair or ears do not intersect with the hood in the start position. As long as I do that it works for me nicely. There are two dForce settings for the hood, try both and use the morphs to shape the hood as desired. 
    ciao

TD

No luck so far, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling, but it still throws the error "Error Preparing objects to simulate and collide." It only does this with the jacket,too.