Llola Lane’s RENDER A MONTH Challenge 2015 CLOSED

Comments

• Llola LaneLlola Lane Posts: 9,074

That is absolutely STUNNING ShawnBooth... Thank you for joining my little challenge ;)

• That is absolutely STUNNING ShawnBooth... Thank you for joining my little challenge ;)

THANK YOU!!! 

I saw this challenge and thought why not?

• mach25mach25 Posts: 256

OCT/Black

Great render Reminds me of jokes I heard as kid Black paper :black man in coal cellar White paper=snowman in a snowstorm
  • ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    edited October 2015

I iz blonde doggy, but I haz black hare.

black hare.jpg
    800 x 800 - 941K
    Post edited by Chohole on

Haaaaaaaaaaaaa.. that's wonderful Chohole... Made me smile.. Perfect... as always... winks.  Thanks for sharing!

ONLY 3-4 more days everyone for BLACK... depending on where you live... of course... Git'chore BLACK in nowwwwww!!!!  giggle

Looking ahead... November = BROWN

• SimonJMSimonJM Posts: 5,945

Ok, here's mine ... http://fav.me/d9epgja

SimonJM said:

Hummm.. guess we can't post animated renders on this forum???? Maybe you can do a screen capture of the skelaton Simon???? It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you for sharing.  :)

SimonJM said:

Hummm.. guess we can't post animated renders on this forum???? Maybe you can do a screen capture of the skelaton Simon???? It's awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Thank you for sharing.  :)

I wasn't sure if you could or not, so opted for the 'easy' approach :) Don't need a screen capture as I render animations to an image series and use Image Magick to stitch them into a .gif :)

Dark_326.jpg
    600 x 600 - 74K
    SimonJM said:
    SimonJM said:

I wasn't sure if you could or not, so opted for the 'easy' approach :) Don't need a screen capture as I render animations to an image series and use Image Magick to stitch them into a .gif :)

ahhh.. I wondered how you did it Simon... Thanks for sharing the skelaton... Hopefully everyone will click the link to see the animation also ;)

• ChoholeChohole Posts: 33,604
    SimonJM said:

Apparently Vimeo vids work.   Or animations that are hosted on a site that allows hot linking, like the ones that offer free animated smileys

Good to know Chohole.. thank you for the information :)

• DanaTADanaTA Posts: 13,093
    edited October 2015
    SimonJM said:
    SimonJM said:

You mean you can't attach a .gif file here anymore?  That doesn't make sense.  It's not like it's brand new technology.

Dana

Post edited by DanaTA on
    DanaTA said:
    SimonJM said:
    SimonJM said:

You mean you can't attach a .gif file here anymore?  That doesn't make sense.  It's not like it's brand new technology.

Dana

It's 7MB, so didn't want to attach it in any 'direct' way :)

• SaphirewildSaphirewild Posts: 6,653

Can anyone join this Black Challenge?

Can anyone join this Black Challenge?

ABSOLUTELY Saphirewild... you have 2 more days for BLACK.. Only 2 simple rules... It MUST be a NEW render... and it must be BLACK...  hurry hurry.. winks...  November 1st we start BROWN

Oh.. and Saphirewild... only 1 render allowed.. so make it a good one.. ;)

edited October 2015

I am having a sleepless nite tonite it is 3am here in Canada and wow I am wide awake!!!

So I am posting my render of black :)

Black Beauty second.jpg
    660 x 915 - 108K
    Post edited by Saphirewild on

Hi Saphire.. I'm having a sleepless night myself.. just about to turn in though.. I HAVE to get some sleep... I had to respond though before I go b-biezzzzzzzz.... WOW... she's beeeeeeeeeee u tiful... ;)  Thank you for sharing.  Can't wait to see what you come up with for BROWN next month :)

Hi Everyone... HAPPY HALLOWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEN... Last day for BLACK renders... Sunday starts November and BROWN!!!

• xmasrose (aka tulipe)xmasrose (aka tulipe) Posts: 1,403
    edited October 2015

Wonderful images everyone!

Watching the moon

watching the moon.jpg
    533 x 800 - 102K
    Post edited by xmasrose (aka tulipe) on

GREAT black render xmasrose... and submitted just under the wire.. whew... Thanks for sharing :)

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

Downtown Brown

000 01 downtown.jpg
    1028 x 1028 - 119K
  • Bigh : adorable render!

Oh my goodness bigh.. that is tooooooooooooon cute for words.. giggles.... and first render for our BROWN...  

New month everyone... you have 30 days to git'chore BROWN in.  I'm working on mine... are YOU????

I have mine in the WIP stage right now should be done soon ......I hope :))

• bighbigh Posts: 8,147

thanks guys !

waiting to see what you all do wink

Just a reminder.. this month is BROWN... wink wink

My mind is adrift ... trying to think of something! :)

SimonJM said:

My mind is adrift ... trying to think of something! :)

it's ok. Simon.. you still have 20 more days :)