Are there any stylized (Overwatch look) Genesis 8 characters?

Hello,

I've been searching for so long, but can't find anything with polygon eyebrows and eyelashes (example of eyelashes - https://www.daz3d.com/hal-for-genesis-8-male). I need something that has the body proportions of Overwatch / Valorant characters or just default G8. I'm going to buy these suits for male and female and as you can see only the area around the eyes is visible and important: https://www.daz3d.com/bio-suit-for-genesis-8-females

I will be thankful, if you can suggest any figures in that style even from other stores that work for G8.

Comments

• KrzysztofaKrzysztofa Posts: 226

You might have to kitbash something together. For example Sakura 8 has toony/angular brows and lashes, but her shape is much more on the "anime" style. You could apply her brows to a different character and tweak from there.

• The other stores with a rather, khmm, flexible approach to IPs have Overwatch characters made for G8 and G3. I can't give a link, but Google can help if you type things like "Tracer Overwatch Genesis 8 Female".

• skinwalkerskinwalker Posts: 76

PixelSploiting said:

The other stores with a rather, khmm, flexible approach to IPs have Overwatch characters made for G8 and G3. I can't give a link, but Google can help if you type things like "Tracer Overwatch Genesis 8 Female".

Thanks, but I dont literally mean characters from overwatch, that's just the style but I still seek something original

It's really weird that nobody is selling eyelashes and eyebrows in that style separately

• skinwalker said:

PixelSploiting said:

The other stores with a rather, khmm, flexible approach to IPs have Overwatch characters made for G8 and G3. I can't give a link, but Google can help if you type things like "Tracer Overwatch Genesis 8 Female".

Thanks, but I dont literally mean characters from overwatch, that's just the style but I still seek something original

Well, Overwatch style is pretty much western CGI toon style with slightly less cartoon proportions. You could use Toon Generations products mixing them with any Genesis 8 characters. They have skin materials in this style compatible with G8 base.

PixelSploiting said:

Well, Overwatch style is pretty much western CGI toon style with slightly less cartoon proportions. You could use Toon Generations products mixing them with any Genesis 8 characters. They have skin materials in this style compatible with G8 base.

Is there an easy way to use the eyelashes and eyebrows of these characters into any G8 figure?

• KrzysztofaKrzysztofa Posts: 226

As on Sakura, the eyebrows for toon generations are a separate piece of geometry. Just double click on them when you have a G8 figure selected and DS will attempt to auto-fit them

Thanks everyone, I managed to achieve what I wanted with Sakura 8 eyebrows. The only thing I couldn't get to work is the eyelashes, but I have a makeup asset that is very similar to what I was looking for smiley

• juvesatrianijuvesatriani Posts: 556
    edited June 2021

skinwalker said:

Hello,

I've been searching for so long, but can't find anything with polygon eyebrows and eyelashes (example of eyelashes - https://www.daz3d.com/hal-for-genesis-8-male). I need something that has the body proportions of Overwatch / Valorant characters or just default G8. I'm going to buy these suits for male and female and as you can see only the area around the eyes is visible and important: https://www.daz3d.com/bio-suit-for-genesis-8-females

I will be thankful, if you can suggest any figures in that style even from other stores that work for G8.

Shinteo and checkertoo in Devianrt/Patreon site have several OW or games type morph which sometimes come with custom toon eyelash and brows .

You need to load them as full character first, then save Brow or eyelash only as smart object .  so you can use it for another G8 character

Post edited by juvesatriani on